13. Favor

Chae Min's POV

Seungcheol and I are fine now. After what happened at the rooftop, they didn't know I went to the faculty where my homeroom teacher is.

"What brings you here Ms. Yoon?" Mrs. Jung asked me.

"I-I volunteered to be the class representative." What the? I stammered.

"Yes, I know. Ms. Min went here earlier and she said that you'll be our representative." Mrs. Jung said.

Seungkyoon?! Ah, that girl. =____=

"I thought you're going to back out that's why you came here." She continued.

"Ah. No." I said.

"I see, please come back here after the class. I want to hear your voice, okay?" She said.

Do I really need to do that?

"Yes Mrs. Jung." I said and I went out of the office.

I went to the room and went to my seat.

"Where did you go?" Seokmin asked me.

"Comfort room." I answered.

The class started. I looked at the window and think about what to do next week. Thinking about it makes me feel nervous. I want to relax myself later.

I looked at Mingyu who was sleeping so I poked him on his arm and he woke up. He looked at me first then to Seokmin.

"What?!" He asked Seokmin.

"What?" Seokmin asked him back.

I smirked.

Mingyu gave me the did-you-do-that-look.

I wrote something on my noteook and showed it to him saying:

Don't sleep in class.

I noticed he got his phone from his pocket and typed something. My phone vibrated.

Text Message:
From: Tall Guy
"Sorry. I can't help it. I'm really lack of sleep last night so I am sleepy."

I replied.

To: Tall Guy
"Just kidding. Do what you want."

Sent.

Suddenly, his phone rang. Our classmates looked at him including the teacher.

Oopss. He forgot to make it silent.

The teacher walked towards him and got his phone.

"Come with me to the office, now!" So our teacher and Mingyu went out of the room.

I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Minghao asked me.

"Locker." I just said and I went out of the room.

I went to the office and I heard them talking.

"Why didn't you make it silent?" The teacher asked him.

"I'm sorry Sir, I forgot." He said.

"So who is Ice Princess? Anyway I will not confiscate this but next time you forgot to make it silent again, I will confiscate this for a month, is it clear Mr. Kim?" Ice Princess? Ugh, Seungcheol! >.<"

"Yes sir." He said and he went out of the office.

"Ice Princess huh?" I asked him while leaning my back on the wall.