35. Lost

Chae Min's POV

"Okay, you may go now." Mrs. Jung said and she went out of the classroom.

I fixed my things and stood up.

"Jagiya, let's go." Jinhong held my hand and dragged me out.

DK's POV

And what was that?

I was about to ask Chae Min what should we wear later but Jinhong called her "Jagiya" and they went outside holding hands.

"Yah Mingyu, are the two of you avoiding each other again?" I asked him but there was no response. I looked at his seat and saw that he already left with The8 without calling me.

How nice.

Vernon's POV

We were walking downstairs heading out of the building with Seungkyoon noona. She was talking with S.coups hyung at the back when I suddenly noticed Chae Min noona with Jinhong so I called her out but she didn't look back.

Wonwoo hyung started to run to them so I followed him.

"May I borrow her for a moment?" Wonwoo hyung asked Jinhong.

"Sure." So Jinhong took a few steps back.

"Are you.."

"Hey, what's up? Oh, hey Vernon." She greeted us like there was nothing wrong.

"I'm alright, I'm going home now. Where's my brother? Oh, there he is." She was trying to stop us to ask her a question.

When the others came, Jeonghan hyung decided to bring Chae Min noona home to avoid the cold atmosphere.

"Wait for me!" DK hyung shouted and he ran towards us.

"Are all of us here?" S.coups hyung looked at us.

"Yeah." We answered and we started to walk back to our dorm.

Hoshi's POV

"The8, did our Princess talk to all of you in your classroom earlier?" I asked The8.

"We tried but Jinhong kept on talking to her. It was like he wanted her to focus on him, only him." The8 answered with an irritated voice.

"Why don't we talk to him face to face, just him and us? Let's make a deal with him." S.coups hyung suggested.

"That's a great idea! Can I punch him again?" I asked jokingly.

"Let's see, but of course we need to stay calm." S.coups hyung chuckled.

We went inside the dorm and we searched for the clothes that we'll going to wear tonight.

"Hoshi hyung, why are you searching? I thought we will going to wear our pajamas?" DK asked me.

"Oh, that's right." I took off my uniform and wore my pajamas and DK wore his pajamas too.