Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)

Wonwoo's POV

We are here at Jeonju for our fansign event. As usual, our fans are very happy while we are talking to them and I'm glad that they are enjoying it.

Let me tell you a story about when I was young. When I was in grade school, I was afraid to swim in the water because I didn't know how to swim back then. We all know that in grade school, there's always a swimming class to teach the students how to swim and it was the class that I really hate. The first time I took the swimming class, I pretended that I was fine and just wore my usual poker face.

Our teacher called me because it was already my turn so I walked near the swimming pool, sweat all over my face. I positioned myself near the pool ready to jump when a girl shouted, "STOP!"

"Mr. Yoo I saw he didn't do the stretching, his feet might cramp and I think... he is afraid of the water." She said.

The teacher told me to sit back to where I was earlier and my classmates laughed at me. I didn't know if I should thank the girl or be upset because she put me in shame.

"Sorry about that. I can see all over your face that you hate this class and you don't want to swim so I stopped you from jumping into the pool." She apologized and she sat beside me.

After class, it was lunch break. I brought my book and my lunch box with me and I went out of our room. I sat beside the tree outside and was about to eat when she sat beside me.

"You like to be alone huh?" She asked me as she opened her lunch box.

I just nodded as a response.

"You know, I haven't made any friends in our class yet since I'm an advance student so I decided to talk to you first. I know that you are older than me so may I ask you a question?" She asked.

"You are already asking." I closed my lunch box after eating then I opened my book.

"Uhm, why are you so cold? I'm sorry I mean your eyes. Is that what you really are?" Her question startled me.

"Hey! I've been looking for you!" Suddenly, a boy called her.

"Hey Jinnie! Uhm, I think you are fine here alone right? I'll talk to you later." She closed her lunch box and stood up. She looked at me and smiled before she went to the boy and left.

Class was dismissed. As I was putting my things in my bag, I found a letter under my table so I opened it and read it.

"Meet me at the pool area. There's something I need to tell you."

The penmanship was pretty so I thought it was from her.

After getting my bag, I went straight to the pool area. I put my bag on the ground and I searched for her. I heard a group of boys laughing behind my back. I was about to look back when they pushed me into the pool. I heard them laughing while I was trying to swim but I just couldn't do it.

"I told you! He can't swim. Hahaha." I heard one of them said and they all laughed. I heard their footsteps fading so I thought to myself that they will just leave me here to drown.

I was about to lost my breathe when I didn't have any energy left to gasp for air but then I heard someone jumped into the pool and pulled me up. I gasped for air and coughed really hard.

"Those jerks! I'm going to report them to the office! Anyway, are you alright?! I'm sorry, it's my fault. I wrote that letter before going out of the room but they got it from me. I tried to get it back but they are all taller than me I'm sorry." She started to cry so I wiped her tears and smiled. That was the first time I smiled to a stranger.