Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)

YOU as Chae Min.

Seventeen just finished eating their breakfast so S.coups called Dino.

“Dino, please throw this trash outside.” S.coups ordered.

“Hyung, you don't need to say 'please' because you are always telling me to do this.” Dino complained.

“Because you are the maknae.” Woozi replied and he laughed.

Dino just shook his head and he brought the trash outside.

You saw him so you called him.

“Hi Little Chan! The hyungs made you throw the trash again?” You asked.

“Yeah. I think it is already bmy job as the maknae. Anyway, what are you doing here noona? I haven't take a bath yet.” Dino smelled himself.

“It's alright. I just want to pay you guys a visit.” You said and you two went inside their dorm.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Dino asked Wonwoo because he noticed that they were going somewhere.

“Pledis.” Wonwoo answered coldly and the other members went outside.

“But, I haven't take a bath yet.” Dino complained.

“Just follow us later but clean the living room first. Thank you Dino.” S.coups tapped Dino's shoulder and they all left him alone with you.

“They left you here all alone just to clean their mess? How rude!” You were upset. You couldn't believe what you just saw, they left Dino alone just to clean their dorm.

“*sigh* Yeah sometimes but I'm already used to it.” Dino started to clean the living room.

You couldn't just watch there while he was cleaning so you decided to help him clean.

“Little Chan, whose earphones and watch is this?” You asked him.

“Oh, the earphones belongs to Seungkwan hyung and the watch belongs to Jun hyung.” Dino answered.

“Aist! Those guys, really. They like to put their things anywhere and when they need it, they couldn't find it.” You groaned.

Dino fell on the floor.

“Hey, are you okay?” You asked worriedly.

“I feel a little dizzy.” He answered as he sat on the sofa.

You held his arm and you noticed his temperature. You touched his forehead and you were right, he has a fever.

“God, Dino! You have a fever. It's all their fault!”. You were really upset with the guys for letting Dino do the cleaning alone when he was sick.

You got a warm water and a towel from the bathroom. You also got a medicine for Dino to drink. You told him to lay down on the sofa so he did. You started to wipe his face and neck.

“Dino, let's remove your shirt and I will going to wipe your back.” You told him and he blushed.

He removed his shirt and you started wiping his back.

“Noona, thank you.” Dino smiled shyly and you just nodded as a response.

You got him a new shirt so he wore it. You sit on the sofa and he laid his head on your lap. You combed his hair using your hand until he fell asleep.

Dino's phone rang and you saw that it was S.coups calling.

“Hey Dino, where are you? We need to start practicing now.” He said not knowing that you were the one who answered his call.

“He can't make it. He has a fever and it's your fault. Don't wait for Little Chan and don't worry, I'll take care of him.” You said and you ended the call.

Dino woke up and he saw you sleeping. He stood up and he made you lay down on the sofa. He get a blanket in his room and he put it on you. He sat on the floor and he kissed your hand.

“You are really kind noona. We are lucky to have you.” He said and he closed his eyes.
▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
"Dino, wake up! We don't have time to sleep. We've got to practice!" Hoshi shook Dino to wake him up and he succeeded.

They were at the practice room when Dino fell asleep.

"Where's noona? Hyung, I still have a fever." Dino said so Wonwoo walked towards him and he touched his forehead.

"Chae Min is in the recording room and you don't have a fever Dino. Don't make an excuse." Wonwoo looked at him.

"But.." He cut Dino off.

"It was just a dream Dino just like the other members." Wonwoo smiled.

They stood up and started practicing.
--*
[A/N: 2 chapters to go. Thank you for reading and supporting #SIPBook1 CG (ChaeGyu) Gem Stones! ^o^]