33. Unexpected

Chae Min's POV

I only slept for 4 hours, great. The boys woke up and I told them what Mrs. Jung said so they started to take a bath.

"Are you sure you will just follow us there alone?" Joshua asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think my driver knows the way so I'm alright." I answered.

We started to eat our breakfast and when we finished, Seventeen rode the mini-bus and went to MBC.

I get Ice upstairs and the maid was the one who washed him because I took a bath. I've got a text message from Mrs. Park, she said that her nephew will be the one who'll get Ice at the park because she was still busy.

I went to the mall first to buy Ice a shirt and a toy as my remembrance for him. One toy caught his eyes and he pointed at the toy car which is Lighting McQueen. I bought it and I bought him Cars shirt with Lighting McQueen picture printed on the front. My phone rang and when I looked at the caller, it was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Ah hey. This is Ice's cousin may I know where you are at the moment?"

It's a guy.

"Oh I'm sorry, I brought Ice with me at the mall because I bought him a remembrance. Are you at the park already?" Maybe he's already there.

"Ah, no but I'm in the mall too. Are you perhaps the girl wearing black jeans and white shirt while carrying a baby?" How did he..

"Wait there." And he hung up.

The toy I bought for Ice fell. I was about to get it when a guy got it for me.

"I knew it's you haha. Hello Icy, it's been a while." The guy said as he pinched Ice's cheek.

He removed the hood of his jacket and mask.

O.O Wait, he's a member of Bangtan Boys, right?

"I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Park Jimin, Ice's cousin." He smiled and his cheeks pop out.

"Yoon Chae Min." I get his hands.

"You are.." He cut me off.

"Let's go somewhere else, people might notice me." So I followed him.

We went to a restaurant on the 4th floor of the mall.

"So.. Yeah, I'm a member of BTS, I'm the main dancer to be exact." He started.

"Wow, I can't believe that a K-Idol is in front of me." I was just amazed at the same time surprised.

"Haha, our PD-nim wants us to take a break so I'm here. When my aunt knew it, she told me to get Ice from you because she's still in Jeonju." He carefully looked around.

We ordered our food and he was the one who paid for it.

"This is so embarrassing, I let you paid the food." I bit my lip to stop myself from blushing.

Aist, this is so embarrassing.

A famous KPOP boy group member is eating here with me. ≧﹏≦

"No it's fine, I insist." He said and he smiled again. Argh, those cheeks :3

I put Ice beside me and started eating. After a few minutes, he stood up and he sat beside me. He removed the hood and his mask.

"Let's take a selca." He get his phone and we took a picture. He asked me for my phone and we took a picture too, this time I put Ice on my lap.