Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)

YOU as Chae Min.

You wondered why your brother, Jeonghan was always in a bad mood everytime you two went home from school. The first time you asked him, he said that he was just tired and you don't need to worry.

Weekend..

You decided to cook the recipe you learned from Mingyu for lunch.

Jeonghan went downstairs and he smelled the food you were cooking.

“Smells nice. I can't wait to eat it.” He said and you were surprised when he hugged you from behind.

You froze and couldn't move.

He noticed it so he removed his hand from your waist.

“Ah, sorry about that.” He scratched the back of his neck.

“Y-yeah, it's alright. What happened to you? You are in a good mood today.” You commented as you continued to cook.

“Nothing. It's because today is weekend and we can have a lot of time together, just the two of us alone.” He replied so you looked at him.

“What? I just miss spending time with you.” He said as he combed your hair using his hands.

The food was ready and you put it on the dining table. You removed your apron and you sat beside him then the two of you started to eat.

While eating, the telephone rang. One of the maid answered it and the call was for Jeonghan. He stood up and got the phone.

“Hyung, let's go play basketball at the Han River later and bring Chae Min with you.” Mingyu said.

Jeonghan was jealous with Mingyu because the two of you were pretty close to each other. The fact that the two of you were classmates, Jeonghan gets irritated whenever he saw you with him.

“Sorry, I can't. Chae Min and I have a plan today.” Jeonghan answered him coldly and he ended the call.

“Who's that?” You asked him.

“It's Coups. He asked me if I have time because he wants to go to the mall with me but I refused.” He lied because he knew that if he said it was Mingyu, you will insist to go to Han River.

“There's a lot of members with him in their dorm, why asked you and not them?” You asked out of curiosity.

He was flattered by your words so he was smiling while eating.

After the two of you ate, Jeonghan decided to watch a romance movie in his room. It was about the siblings who fell in love with each other.

You sat beside him on his bed while hugging a pillow.

The movie started and you were so focused watching it while Jeonghan was combing your hair. After a few minutes, you fell asleep on the pillow on his lap.

Jeonghan started to caress your face while looking at you.

“How long will you stay like this with me? How long will you stay right here by my side? I know when the time comes, one of the members will confess his feelings for you and I'm afraid he will take you away from me. Chae Min, I love you but not just as a sister but more than that. I'm always in the bad mood because I always saw you with the other members, especially with Mingyu. You seem so close with each other than we are. You want me to find a girlfriend but how can I do that if I can't lay my eyes off of you? I know this feelings I feel for you is forbidden. All I want is you to be with me forever even though as a brother, it's fine with me. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy.” Jeonghan whispered not knowing that you heard it all completely.

You looked up at him and smiled. He was surprised that you were awake.

“I promise to stay by your side until you find the right girl for you oppa. Mingyu and I have a lot in common the reason why we are close but we're just friends.” You hugged him tightly.

Jeonghan blushed because it was the first time you called him 'oppa'. He broke the hug and he kissed you on your forehead.

“Thank you Chae Min.” He said.
▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
"Hey, Jeonghan. It's lunch break already, wake up." S.coups was shaking Jeonghan beside him to wake him up.

Jeonghan opened his eyes and he looked at S.coups.

'So all of it was just a dream? *let out a heavy sigh* I'm glad that it was just a dream. That dream scared the life out of me.' Jeonghan whispered to himself.

"Let's go, I'm hungry." S.coups pulled Jeonghan out of their room and they went to the cafeteria to eat.
--*
[A/N: The real name of the girl in all of the pictures I edited with Seventeen is Jung Chae Eun (정채은). She's not a model nor an ulzzang. Sadly, she likes to cover her pretty face with drawings and stickers.]