Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)

You as Chae Min.

“Chae Min, can you please call Woozi? He's in the studio. I need to talk to him about something.” S.coups said.

“Sure.” You went upstairs to call Woozi.

You knocked on the door and Woozi told you to come in.

“Sorry to bother you but Seungcheol wants to talk to you.” You noticed that he was doing something so you went inside.

“What's that? Seventeen's new song?” You asked as you leaned your head closer to read what he was writing.

Woozi was so focused that he didn't notice that you were the one who knocked and he was surprised to see you in his studio.

He hurriedly close the notebook and looked at you.

“Ah, n-no. A-actually, it's for 'something'.” He stammered which was unusual but you just ignored it.

“I see, you really are amazing.” You complimented him as you smiled.

“Anyway, Seungcheol wants to talk to you.” You told him again and you went back to the practice room where you saw Mingyu there alone.

You didn't know that Seventeen was planning something for you. Mingyu knew about it but he preferred to stay with you because he couldn't leave you alone because you might suspect something.

“I'm bored.” Mingyu mumbled.

“Then eat.” You suggested.

“I'm not hungry.” He replied.

“But it's your hobby.” You chuckled.

Mingyu stood up and he made Americano coffee for the two of you.

“Thanks.” You took a sip of the coffee and looked around the same time the other members went back in the practice room after they talked about 'something'.

“Chae Min, after class tomorrow can you go to our school's theatre alone?” Hoshi asked you.

“Why?” You asked because you were curious why they want you to go there alone.

“Just do it silly, trust us.” Your brother reassured you so you just nodded as a response and you went home not thinking too much about it.

Since you debuted, you were always with Woozi because he helps you to compose songs, to write lyrics and to play the piano because you were still a beginner at it.

You were always having fun to be with him even though he was cold outside, it was easy for you to make him laugh.

After your class, DK, The8 and Mingyu were pulling you to the theatre. They pushed you in but before they closed the door, DK whispered something to you.

“The song is a confession song and it's for you.” After he said that, they left you alone inside the theatre.

You didn't know what to do, the dim lights on the stage were the only ones who gives you light inside the theatre as you walked in front of the stage.

After a few minutes, Woozi was walking on the stage while holding his guitar. He sat on the floor while facing you. He strummed his guitar and then he started to sing.

[A/N: Gotta Find You by Joe Jonas]

“Everytime I think I'm closer
to the heart
What it means to know just who I am
I think I'd finally found a better
place to start
But no one ever seems to understand

I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be, you're not that far

Your the voice I heard inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you, I gotta find you

Your the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you

Been feelin' lost, can't find the
words to say
Spending all my time stuck in yesterday
Where you are is where I wanna be
Oh next to you, you next to me
I need to find you ~ Yeah ~

Your the voice I heard inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you, I gotta find you

Your the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you ~”

Woozi was done singing so he put his guitar beside him. He couldn't look at you so you decided to approach him while smiling.

“And now that you found me, what will you do?” You asked as you sat beside him.

“I will keep you here *points at his chest*” He finally looked at you.

Woozi touched your face and he kissed you on your cheeks.

“Thank you Woozi.” You smiled as you hugged him.
▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
"Woozi, wake up. Our teacher is calling you." Jun said while poking him.

Woozi sat properly and he looked at their teacher.

"Mr. Lee, I know that you are always lack of sleep because you are in charge of composing your songs but please, don't sleep in my class." Woozi apologized that made his classmates laugh.

'Wow, that was weird.' Woozi whispered to himself.

He opened the notebook on his desk and got the folded paper inside where the song in his dream was written.
--*