Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)

YOU as Chae Min.

Last night, Joshua called you. He asked you if you have a free time this Sunday. If you want to go to the church with him and you said yes.

Sunday morning.

You woke up early to prepare yourself. After you took a bath, you couldn't decide which color of dress you should wear.

“You can wear the red one or the blue one except green. He doesn't like the color green.” Your brother said, he was standing beside the door.

As his younger sister, you asked his permission first if you can go to church with Joshua and he allowed you to go with him.

“Don't forget to eat your breakfast before you go.” He reminded you before he went back to his room.

You chose to wear the blue dress since it was your favorite color.

You went downstairs and you ate your breakfast that the maid prepared for you.

Instead of telling your driver to bring you to the church, you decided to ride a taxi.

You saw Joshua waiting for you in front of the church wearing a blue polo and a jeans. You went out of the taxi and you walked towards him.

“Sorry for making you wait.” You apologized.

Joshua couldn't help but stare at you. He was completely amazed how pretty you were in your blue dress.

“Shall we go?” You asked him.

“A-ah, y-yeah.” He stammered and looked away.

You two entered the church and you sat beside him. The mass started and you looked at him so focused on the homily.

“He's really a religious person.” You whispered to yourself.

After the mass, he brought you to the mall and you two decided to wander around.

“Where do you want to go first?” He asked you.

“I don't really.. Oh, let's look there.” You pointed at the music store.

He secretly smiled while looking at you enjoying your time with him.

You two only have one thing in common. You love to play guitar as well as him but you can not deny that Joshua is better than you playing it.

“Wow, this is the guitar I've been searching the whole time.” You beamed when you saw a sky blue guitar with snow as a design. You looked at the prize and it was more expensive than your current guitar.

“Aw, I didn't bring enough money.” You mumbled.

Joshua noticed the desire in your eyes that you really want to buy that one so he went to the counter and said,
“I want that one.”

He bought the guitar you want so you looked at him.

“Here, it's yours.” You couldn't digest what was happening. At first, you were just looking at your dream guitar and now Joshua bought it for you.

You were teary-eyed and you suddenly hugged him.

“T-thank you.” You stammered.

After that, you invited him to your house. At first he refused but you gave him your precious puppy dog eyes look and he wasn't able to resist it.

As a return, you were the one who cooked for lunch. Jeonghan went to the dorm to visit the boys so only the two of you were in your house.

“It's delicious. Since when you learned how to cook?” Joshua asked you.

“Last month, I asked Mingyu for some easy recipe he knew.” You answered.

After you ate, you decided to use the guitar Joshua bought you. He sat beside you while looking at you.

“C-can you, can you teach me some of the songs you knew?” You asked him shyly.

He found you cute while blushing so he sat closer to you. He put his arm around your shoulder until he reached your hand. Your heart started to beat faster and you felt that your face became hot.

He taught you some of the easy finger style of the songs he knew and you learned it easily. After the teaching lesson you had with him, he didn't remove his arm around your shoulder instead he held your hand tightly.

You were surprised when he kissed you on your cheek.

“Maybe we should go out already.” He whispered to your ear that gave you goosebumps.

You just smiled and nodded.
▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Joshua opened his eyes. He fell asleep on his bed while hugging his guitar.

"Joshua hyung, it's dinner time." Dino called him.

He remembered his dream and he smiled. He remembered how he fell in love with Chae Min for the first time he met her and he smiled at that thought.

"I will consider it as one of my best dream but I love Camille. Let my feelings for her remain in the past." Joshua mumbled to himself before he went to the kitchen.
--*