50. Peace

Chae Min's POV

The teachers dismissed us early because they have a welcome party prepared for my dad and they will going to eat together, who knows where.

Seventeen's manager called S.coups. He told him that I need to go to the company with them after class.

"Camille wants to see our clothing store. Right Camille?" Seungkyoon pulled Camille with her and they waved goodbye to us.

"Let's go." I said and we went in their bus.

"Hey Mingyu, are you alright? You look so nervous since Chae Min's dad talked to you." Wonwoo asked him.

I don't know why but he didn't sit beside me instead he sat beside Wonwoo.

Flashback..

"So who's that guy?" My dad asked and they all pointed at Mingyu.

"Dad, it doesn't matter anymore since you already fixed the problem with my previous company. I already signed the contract to be a solo artist under Pledis and I'll be working with them from now on." I explained because Dad was staring at Mingyu like he was judging him from head to toe.

"Don't worry Mr. Yoon, Mingyu is kind. He knows how to fix some things, he likes to clean the house, and he knows how to cook." Hoshi said.

"You were the boyfriend of the actress who slapped my daughter on tv, am I right?" How did my dad know about it? Did he send a spy who'll look after me?

"But dad, it was already in the past an--" My dad cut me off.

"Don't defend him Chae Min, answer me kid." I looked at Mingyu who looked scared and nervous at the same time.

I'm sorry Mingyu, I didn't know he'll be here today.

"Yes." That was all he could say.

One of the teachers went towards us and he told dad that they already need to go.

He went closer to Mingyu and he whispered something to him. He gave us one last look before he went out with the teachers.

I tried to talk to Mingyu but he wasn't responding.

End of flashback.

I wonder, what did my dad whispered to him?

"That is the first time I saw dad look so scary I even had goosebumps." Jeonghan commented. He was sitting beside me.

"I think he's planning to do something." I replied.

Knowing Yoon Jeongmin, he has something up his sleeves. It's either a good thing or a bad thing.

We arrived at Pledis and we went out of the bus. I held Mingyu's hand and we went inside the building.

"Don't mind him, okay?" I said but he only faked a smile.

"Hello Ms. Yoon, please come with me." - Staff

I tried to remove my hand from Mingyu but he held it even tighter so I just smiled.

We followed the staff together leaving the boys in the practice room.

Meeting room? What now?

"I'm sorry Mingyu, the CEO wants to talk to Ms. Yoon alone. You can go back to the practice room with the other members because your manager is going to announce something." - Staff