30. The Plan

Chae Min's POV

Seventeen was busy this past few days. After the conversation I had with Mingyu, we didn't have time to talk to each other again.

They went to school early around 5 am in the morning and then they went home past 10 pm. I'm already asleep that time so we didn't have time to talk.

Right now, I'm here at the cafeteria with Jinhong. Seungkyoon is at the Computer Lab doing some research.

"Um, excuse me Jinhong oppa. Can I have an autograph from you?" A freshman girl said and gave Jinhong an album or should I say HIS album.

"Sure." And then Jinhong wrote his signature on the album beside his picture.

"Thank you!" The girl  blushed.

"Jealous?" - Jinhong

"As if." I said as I rolled my eyes before I took a sip from my frapuccino.

"After the class, let's go to the park. I miss those times when we were playing there. I won't ask Jeonghan hyung for permission because as what you said, they went home past 10 pm so they won't know about it." - Jinhong

"Do as you please." I said coldly.

After we ate, we went back to our room. He sat on DK's chair because they weren't here when suddenly, he turned to me.

"Baby Min, did someone confess already?" Jinhong whispered.

"Who?" I asked.

"That man is so slow. Then, I will just say it to you if he can't. That tall guy likes you Baby Min." - Jinhong

"Mingyu? Don't make me laugh Jinhong." I said.

"Do I look like fooling around? It's true, he likes you. Don't be so numb Baby Min, it's obvious." - Jinhong

Okay, fine.

"Maybe it's just an infatuation or something." I said.

"I don't think it's just like that, why did he get jealous all the time when you get too close to the other guys?" He said that made me think.

If it is true, "No. He can't."

"Because he already does." Jinhong said.

Mrs. Jung went in so Jinhong sat properly. Does Mingyu really likes me? No, because I can't. I can't make one of them fall in love with me, I just can't.

Dino's POV

"We went to school to practice and not to study." Seungkwan hyung said.

After how many times we tried to perfect the new choreography Hoshi hyung made, S.coups hyung decided that we should take a break for a while. I looked at my phone and it was 4:10 pm.

I sat on the floor and I dialled noona's #.

"Jeonghan hyung, I can't call noona." I complained.

"Maybe her phone is off." - Jeonghan hyung

"Or it's already low bat because she played with it all day." - Joshua hyung

"Wait, I'll call Seungkyoon." - S.coups hyung

Seungkyoon noona and S.coups hyung are finally getting along with each other. They still argued with small things sometimes but they can talk peacefully now unlike before.

"Hello?" - Seungkyoon noona

"Are you with Chae Min right now?" - S.coups hyung

"Did you know how to say hi?" - Seungkyoon noona.