44. Lotte World

Third Person's POV

"Lotte world ~ Lotte world ~ we're going to Lotte World today ~" Seungkwan sang while looking for clothes to wear.

Sebongies woke up early in the morning. Woozi's team was too excited to go to Lotte World with the girls while Mingyu's team was just looking at them enviously.

"What time are we going to pick the girls and Jeonghan?" - Joshua

"Ahh, Joshua hyung don't be so impatient to see Camille noona." DK teased Joshua who stopped doing what he was doing.

"No I'm not, I was just asking." Joshua denied it.

S.coups phone vibrated so he got his phone from his pocket and looked at the message.

"It's our CEO. He wants us to meet him at his office now." S.coups told them what the message was all about.

"All of us?" Vernon asked him.

They didn't have any clue why their CEO suddenly wanted to talk to them when they were all at break.

"Yeah, I already informed Jeonghan about it. You guys tell the girls that we will be late." S.coups said so the boys took a bath, changed their clothes and drank coffee before they went to Pledis building.

Meanwhile...

"I'm leaving." Jeonghan said goodbye to the girls and he went straight to Pledis after he received S.coups' message.

"Why did their CEO called them out of the blue?" Seungkyoon started to worry. She was afraid that their trip might get canceled.

"Let just wait for them. But if their CEO didn't allow them to go to Lotte World with us, we can't do anything about it. They are just protecting them from crowds and paparazzi." Camille sat on the sofa beside Chae Min.

"Let's be positive, maybe they are summoned for a different reason and not about our trip today. And Chae chae? Will you take a bath and get ready now? You're already eating a lollipop early in the morning without even drinking coffee first." Seungkyoon crossed her arms and glared at her.

"I don't want to go." Chae Min mumbled.

"What? Why?" Camille asked her.

"Because Mingyu's team lost and Mingyu wont be able to come with us so you don't want to go? You know what Chae chae, just say it directly instead of making an excuse." Seungkyoon smiled at her teasingly.

"It's not an excuse though." Chae Min just sighed.

"Fine, I'll go." Chae Min stood up and went to her room.

At Pledis Entertainment...

Seventeen greeted their CEO who was sitting in front of them.

"I heard that you had a game in your school yesterday and you divided your group into two." Their CEO started the conversation.

"Yes Mr. Han." - Seventeen

"Team up with your group and the leaders please step forward."

So Seventeen formed the teams then Mingyu and Woozi stepped forward.

"Who won?" Their CEO asked.

"My team Mr. Han." Woozi answered.

"I also heard something interesting from your manager. There's a prize the reason why you were all fired up while playing because the winning team will go to Lotte World yes?"

"Yes Mr. Han."

"With these girls." Their CEO put 3 pictures on the table so they looked at it.

Those were stolen photos of Seungkyoon, Camille and Chae Min sitting on the bleachers while they watched them play.