06. Happiness is..

The8's POV

Class was already dismissed so I fixed my things. Only the 4 of us were in our room when Joshua hyung came. DK tried to stop Joshua hyung to come near Chae Min but he failed. Chae Min stood up and she said "let's go" to Joshua hyung. The three of us were surprised so Mingyu asked Joshua hyung where were they going and Joshua hyung answered that he will walk her home and they went out of our room.

"Chae Min-ssi is going with him? Is there something going on between them?" DK asked us.

I just shrugged. I looked at Mingyu and his facial expression changed.

"Let's go home." Mingyu said almost a whisper. Does he have a problem?

When we met the others, Wonwoo hyung went towards Mingyu and he asked him something.

"Hey Minghao, what's the problem?" Jun hyung asked me.

"I think Mingyu have a problem." I replied.

"Yeah, he looks like he have. Or maybe he's just hungry." He said then he put his arms around my shoulder and we walked ahead of them.

Mingyu's POV

Class dismissed! I got my phone from my pocket and I typed a message for Chae Min. I want to thank her for eating lunch with us earlier even though it was only for a short time.

Sent.

"Hey Joshua hyung, you're not allowed here! Shoo!" - DK

I heard DK said that so I looked up. I saw Joshua hyung looking at Chae Min then Chae Min said "let's go".

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll walk her home." Joshua hyung answered me and then they went out of our room.

Are they going out already?

"Hey Mingyu-ssi. Joshua hyung was fast, what should we do? Call her later and asked her to go out with you this weekend. Yes, that's right!" - DK

"Do it yourself." I stood up and went out of the room. I was not in the mood anymore.

I saw the others at the gate as usual and Wonwoo hyung walked towards me.

"What's with that face? Did something happened?" He really knew me.

"I'm hungry." I just said. Well, that was true.

"I'm going to the store."

"I'll--" - Wonwoo

"Alone." I continued.

So I walked ahead of them going to buy something to eat when I saw something that made me upset.

At the Dorm.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. After I changed my clothes, I sat on my bed looking at my phone. She didn't reply. I threw my phone to the other side of the bed. I stood up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. The others were in the living room so I was the only one here in the kitchen. I heard the door opened, maybe Joshua hyung came in.

"So what happened?" I heard Woozi hyung asked him.

"How was it?" S.coups hyung continued to ask him.

"No and nothing happened. I brought her home, that's all." Joshua hyung simply replied.

Yeah right.