12. I'm Sorry

Joshua's POV

It's funny how Jeonghan thought that Chae Min and I are going out but I'm planning to ask her to go out with me soon.

They teased Mingyu because of what Chae Min said so he went to the bathroom.

Chae Min went towards us and she sat beside me.

"What was that?" She asked.

She was referring to the others who teased Mingyu.

"I don't know. Mingyu's face became red so he went to the bathroom." I answered.

Mingyu went out of the bathroom and he sat beside Wonwoo.

I looked at him and his face went back to its normal color.

"So, all of the class will have their representative for the upcoming contest next week. The winner will be our school's representative in individual singing that will happen next month at MBC Building." S.coups said.

"I think someone might be the school's new representative." I said and we looked at Chae Min who was busy eating.

Chae Min's POV

My first week in school wasn't that bad at all. Today is Friday and I need to decide what song I will cover for the contest next week.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. I saw Soonyoung, Minghao, Junhui and Little Chan ran downstairs and went out of the house.

I saw Vernon, Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Mingyu followed them.

Why are they in a hurry? It's still 6:30 in the morning.

Then, I saw Jihoon who was heading towards me while yawning.

"Hey, I forgot to give you this." He said and gave my iPad back.

"Ah Jihoon, why are they in a hurry?" I asked.

"Performance group have a practice before and after the class. The Hip hop group... They have a practice in basketball because they are in our school's basketball team." Woozi said.

"It's obvious in Mingyu's height." I commented.

"Good Morningggg!" Seungkwan greeted us.

"Good Morning Little Sister." Jeonghan said and I glared at him. Little? Watda.

"Good Morning Minnie!" Joshua said.

"Good Morning Chae Min." DK said.

"Joshua-yah! Why are you calling my sister Minnie? I made that nickname for her and I'm the only one who can call her that." Jeonghan whinned.

"It's fine with her, right Minnie?" Joshua said and he winked at me.

"Whatever." I just said.

"Thank you for greeting her and not me. It's like I'm not here." Jihoon said and he went back to his room.

"GOOD MORNING WOOZI HYUNG! I LOVE YOU!" Seungkwan shouted.

We arrived at the school and we went to our class.

Mingyu and Minghao weren't here yet.

"Good Morning Chae Chae!!" I was surprised when Seungkyoon hugged me so sudden.

"Chae chae?" I asked.

"Your new nickname. I made it! Starting from now on I will call you Chae Chae!" It's sounds like a dog's name =_____="