19. Getting Along

Chae Min's POV

I went downstairs and all eyes were on me. I know that they were hiding something from me and I now I know what it was. It was all about him.

I hide all of my emotions and just wore my usual poker face as I faced them.

"Am I too pretty that all of you are staring at me?" I asked, trying to hide my anger.

I went to the backyard.

I sat beside the pool and I put my feet into the water. I thought about my life in America back then with Dad. Ever since I went back here he didn't call. Maybe Dad was really busy about his business.

Third Peron's POV

"What's with her?" Woozi asked them.

"Is she too pretty that's why all of us were staring at her?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yes." Joshua said.

"Joshua hyung, you're too obvious." Dino said.

"I think she's not angry anymore but still, cold." S.coups said.

"I'll tell the maids to prepare the dinner. Someone, please talk to her." Jeonghan told them.

Mingyu stood up.

"Joshua hyung, go." Vernon said.

Mingyu and Joshua looked at each other.

"Vernon, Mingyu stood up first so he should be the one who will talk to her." Wonwoo said.

"But, I'm going to the restr--" Mingyu tried to deny it but failed.

"No buts Gyu. Go ahead, you need to tell her something, right?" Wonwoo winked at him so Joshua went back to his seat and just watched the game.

Mingyu had no choice but to follow what his hyung said. He went to the backyard and saw Chae Min sitting there beside the pool.

"They told you to go here, am I right?" Chae Min sense that someone was standing behind her back.

"Yeah, but if you really want to be alone, I'll just go back inside." Mingyu said.

"You said that it's not happy to be alone. Come here." Chae Min said still not looking at him.

She pat the place beside her telling Mingyu to sit there and so he did.

He was wearing a cotton pants so he pulled it up until it was above his knees and he put his feet into the water like what Chae Min did.

"The water is cold, isn't it?" Chae Min started to talk.

"Yeah." Mingyu didn't know what to say.

"Like me." Chae Min continued.

"You're not." Mingyu said.

"That's right because I'm cold like ice." She said.

Mingyu just stayed quiet.

"Sorry about being cold to all of you. I just don't know how will I approach you without being cold." Now, Mingyu can feel the sadness in her voice.

"It's because I hate boys, I hate them. They know how to make a girl happy but they also know how to make a girl cry. They know how to make us fall in love and just leave us behind. They didn't know how to keep their promises. They're liars." Now, she sounded mad.

"Maybe we are. I mean, some of us not all." Mingyu said.

"I think so. I am so unlucky because I first met that kind of guy." She was back to her normal/cold voice again.