08. Her Voice

Chae Min's POV

After we watched the movie that I already watched before, I went back to my room. I sat on the floor and I get my notebook under my table. I plugged my earphones in and I listened to an instrumental music that I made, then I think about what lyrics I should write.

When I went to L.A., I started to like music until I learned how to play the guitar and piano. I learned how to compose songs too. Right now, I'm trying to write the lyrics compatible to the song that I made.

Did the small guy said that he can compose songs earlier? Wait, do I need someone else's help?

I plugged my earphones out and went out of my room. I just need some help, that's all. I went to the other side where the guest rooms are. I looked at the doors, there were names written on the paper which they pinned on the door.

1st door: SoonSeok

Soonyoung & Seokmin?

2nd door: BooNon

Seungkwan & Hansol?

3rd door: JiCheol

Uhm, Jisoo & Seungcheol??

[A/N: It's Jihoon not Jisoo honey.]

4th door: JunHao

Junhui & Minghao?

5th door: JoshDi

Dino &.. Jisoo? I thought he's with Seungcheol?

And the last door made me really clueless.

MEANIE.

What the heck? Sounds like my nickname but with different spelling.

"Do you need something?" I was surprised when I heard someone at talked behind my back. When I looked back, I saw the guy with sharp eyes looking at me while smirking.

"He scared me." I whispered.

"Really? Sorry about that." Great, he heard it.

"What are you doing here? Do you need something? Or do you want to talk to someone?" I didn't know what he was trying to say.

"What's with the names?" I asked him while pointing at the paper they pinned on the guest rooms' door.

"Oh that, to make our names shorter, we combined it." He answered.

Nevermind what I was doing here, I was about to head back to my room when,

"Tell me, you were the one who gave his pendant back to him right?" How did he know that?

"You know everything about him. Did he tell you that?" I asked.

"No. Yesterday before we sleep, I noticed that he wasn't wearing it and he said he lost his pendant but he found it already. I knew him, he will not wear it unless it's missing. And earlier before we ate lunch, I saw him wearing it so I thought you gave it back to him and my guess was right." This guy was something.

"You are smarter than I thought. Yes I gave it back to him." I said.

"Now answer me, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, I just came here when I noticed there are papers pinned on the door." I will ask the small guy's help later, not now.

I went back to my room and started to play the piano.

"You're not abandoned
There's always someone waiting
With open hands who'll
Reach out and stop you fading
Into the darkness
I hope you know it's me."