16. Jealousy

Jun's POV

This is the best birthday I ever had because I'm with my friends, and with the most unique girl I've known, Chae Min. She even gave me a teddy bear as a gift. The first girl who gave me a stuff toy on my birthday except the ones I received from the girls in school.

Jeonghan decided to have a small party in his house to celebrate my birthday and advance celebration for Hoshi's birthday. Just us, Chae Min and her best friend.

"Happy Birthday Jun oppa! Sorry if that's the only gift I can give you." Seungkyoon said and she gave me a book.

"It's alright. Thank you." I said.

Jeonghan hyung and S.coups hyung bought us cakes and ice cream.

"Why are you here?" S.coups hyung asked Seungkyoon.

"Chae Chae invited me. Do you have a problem with that?" She said as she raised her eyebrow.

"Tss." S.coups just went to the kitchen.

That two, they look good together, they are always fighting haha.

I went to my room and put the gifts they gave me beside my bed. I looked at the teddy bear Chae Min gave me and I played her recorded song.

Her voice is really beautiful. I want to hear her sing everyday.

Knock knock.

I looked back. There, I saw her standing beside the door.

"The party is ready, I mean the dinner. Let's go. We can't start eating without the birthday celebrant." She said so I went out of the room.

I saw them at the dining room. I saw Hoshi wearing a party hat.

Seungkwan walked towards me and put a party hat on my head. They sing us Happy Birthday. After that, Hoshi and I blew the cake and we started eating.

"Jun-ah. What did you wish when you blew the cake?" Jeonghan asked me.

"I wished that all of us will stay together for a very long time." I said.

"Aww." They were touched.

"How about you Hoshi?" S.coups asked him.

"I wished that Chae Min will win the contest and be with us during the performance at MBC." He said.

"Soonyoung. May I see your phone?" Joshua hyung suddenly asked him.

Hoshi stood up from his seat.

"No." Hoshi said.

"Yah! Delete that picture now!" Joshua hyung told him.

"What pic?" We asked.

"Noona and Joshua hyung were sleeping together at the living room earlier and Hoshi hyung saw them and he took them a picture." Seungkwan said while slicing the cake.

"Seungkwan-ssi. Why did you tell them?" Hoshi looked like he was betrayed.

They walked towards Hoshi and grabbed his phone. They looked at the picture and they started to tease the two.

"Aw, they really look like a couple." Vernon commented.

"As expected." S.coups hyung added.

"Wow, they are so cute." Dino said.

"Hey Gyu, don't you want to see it?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu.