Chapter 1

A hyper Jay came rushing to the kitchen where everyone was eating and shouted with joy " I finally got a girlfriend!!''. After that everything went crazy. He told the story of how he met her. He was walk through Ninjago City without a care in the world when he heard a scream from a nearby alley and chose to check it out. There was a bunch of men picking on a girl with green eyes and medium length of black hair. To Jay she was beautiful and wanted to help her but how.That's when he noticed water on the floor and saw that the girl was on top of a wooden box, an idea went to his head. He bent down and sparked up lighting from his hand that was connected to the water that made the men get electrocuted enough to be knocked out. Easily the girl got out and ran to thank her hero. She thanked him and asked if he wanted a drink as a token of her appreciation. He could say no to a cute girl and said yes. That is how he got his girlfriend.

   They both enjoy each others company. To be together was all Jay wanted to do with the girl that he loves.One day Jay wanted to surprise his girlfriend with (f/f) since its been awhile being busy with being a ninja. As he made his way to (J/g/n) house he see her outside. He started to run towards her when he saw someone with her. He thought it was a friend coming over but to see (J/g/n) walk up to them and.... KISS ON THE LIPS!!! When he saw that he got closer to them to hear their conversation.

      All he heard was them confessing their love for each other and etc. But when he heard his name in the conversation he was shocked to hear what she said "Oh I was going to tell him that we're through and I found someone new. And that would be you" she said smiling. After he heard that he realized that it was a set up so he suppose to save her and make this guy want her. Tears streamed down his face and he ran know well that they would see him run and know it was over between them.