Chapter 15

~KAI POV~

   "K-Kai please...you need to tell me where I can find Jay please! I have to talk to him right now" the black haired girl in forest of me starts to cry as she clings onto me for dear life. Why did she have to be the emotional type of girl and how the hell did Jay date her in the first place again?

   "Uh, I'll tell you just get off of me! Geez, will you fix yourself at least the last time I've seen you like this was when you were still dating Jay and you were crying about something with pizza" I said scratching me head looking away

   "Uh, I'll tell you just get off of me! Geez, will you fix yourself at least the last time I've seen you like this was when you were still dating Jay and you were crying about something with pizza" I said scratching me head looking away. "Anyway he's at the track felid in the Ninjago college supporting (n/n) who is running today."

   Once she left I was kind of relieved because she was ruining my glorious glory when I would beat (n/n)'s highest score but lost when she got here. So now I had to start all over again which it took me so hard to catch up to. But for some reason I felt guilty telling (j/g/n) where Jay was because he seems more happier when he is with (n/n). I hope I didn't make a mistake in telling her where.

~JAY POV~

   "As usual you beat them all without using your powers. And at the same time I'm super proud of you (n/n)"

   "Thanks Blot but why do you always come here when I am training, I know you want to do something else and I don't ask you to come but why do you still come no matter what?" 

   "It should be obvious by now (n/n) I only want to see you make all your dreams come to reality. And it's times like this I get to spend most of my time with you."

   (y/n) looks at me straight in the eye and starts to blush really hard then looks away form me. When se is like this I couldn't help it but to mess with her but giving her a peck on the cheek to make her look at me again more red. I held out my hand to her so we can go she took slowly but was stop when she was looking at something behind us.

   "Jay is that you..." a way to familiar voice said that made me freeze on the spot. I slowly turn around to stare at cat-like glowing green eyes that I first fell in love with, it was (j/g/n). I was still in shock but (y/n) stood in front of me looking straight at (j/g/n) in the eye. 

   "It's nice to see you again (j/g/n) how longs has it been since we've seen you? Oh wait now I remember now it has been over 9 months since we've seen you. What do you need" (y/n) said. I could tell she was pissed, no one knows this but back when I was still dating (j/g/n) the both of them were really close friends and now not anymore. 

   "Listen (n/n) I know we are not on good terms but I only came here to apologize to Jay on what  happen that day. Jay I'm really truly sorry for what I did to you" (j/g/n) said looks at me when (y/n) moved away from me. "All I want to do is be at least your friend again so can we be at least."

   "I still don't know (j/g/n) you didn't explain yourself on why you broke up with me on that day and I'm still waiting for that answer" I said glancing at her time to time but never looking at her right in the face. 

   "Oh...that day, I was with that boy because he was threatening to hurt my family which I couldn't take if something happen to them so on that day I knew you were there watching us and he told me to say those cruel things about you so once you left I was completely heart broken when you left me. Then my family had to leave because we needed to get to see my sick great grandfather who was close to death then died 5 months ago. So I'm sorry I couldn't be with you I apologize for all of that. I hope we can at least be friends again" (j/g/n) said with hopeful eyes. 

   "Now that I know that, sure I would like to be your friend again" I said smiling a little at her then I could feel dark aura behind me to see (y/n) staring at (j/g/n) with (e/c) cat-like eyes and wait...are those (h/c) ears on her head...

WORDS: 771

   👾Hey guys sorry for not being around that much I really sorry but you all should know what school dose to you that you feel like you just died...So I really am sorry for not updating that much so please continue waiting for me I'll do my best to update once I finish a chapter so you all can read it. Comment down below on your thoughts and I'll be glad to read them and thank you all so much for waiting. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!

5/27/19 Update: I have no idea why this happened so...yeah sorry