Chapter 10

~YOUR POV~

It's been a long day without you my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

  "Hey Momma Poppa I have something to tell you...I have a boyfriend now and it's Jay, my childhood friend..." I said since I was with Jay at the cemetery where my mother and father were buried. 

   It's been the first time in a long time since I have came here to visited their graves.Every time I wanted or tried to visit them all I could ever do is brake down and wish that it never happen to them. All the pain would go through me and sometimes I had to cry myself to sleep when I was alone.

We've come a long way from where we began

Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

When I see you again

   "We've been through a lot before we could ever be in a relationship like this and it was hard at first but we made it through ok...I've done a lot since you've both died and I'll tell you everything when I see you again..." I said quietly as I began to tear up.

   Just being here took a lot of my energy but now it was drain away from my body as it somehow it began to rain. The feeling of the rain above our heads made me feel more comfortable around the grave even thought it still hurt so much every second I was still there...

So let the light guide your way, yeah

Hold every memory as you go

   "Oh man now I'm crying...It's just I remember so many memories of the three of us together before the accident and you were taken away from me. As a child I'll tell you the truth I would cut myself at night just to take away the pain of your lost and it happen for almost a whole year until Jay stepped in..." I said grabbing onto my boyfriend's hand giving him a reassuring smile on my face. "He help me stop and enjoy the rest of my life even when you guys were away."

And every road you take

Will always lead you home, home

   "And every time I was with him I felt...at home...being close to him, by his side through good and bad it felt more right than anything...as we grew up as well..."

It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

   "I just came here to tell you guys that so you don't have to worry about me anymore because I found someone who really cares about me from the bottom of his heart...So do I and...I can show him my true side and he won't judge me when I'm down..."

We've come a long way from where we began

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

    "Just thinking about the memories we had I can really feel like cry right now...I never got to make more with you guys since you always was so busy with work...You never got see me graduate or my first Science Project or my winning the National Olympics...But...that just gives me a reason to tell you all the stuff that you miss when I get the chance to...I really miss you...Mommy...Daddy" I said now really starting to cry.

   I felt so weak at that point I try so hard to stay strong but my will to fight right now was losing...All I wanted to do right now is crawl into a ball. But I felt a warm embrace right behind me.

   "You did a good job at telling them how you really felt...I'm so proud of you right now...It took you almost everything to not cry and you still pass no matter what on my book...come one lets go or else you will get a cold from being out here to long" Jay said kissing my forehead as he help me up.

   I turn around really quick to say something "Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, but goodbye for now."

   As we made it out of the cemetery a gentle breeze came in, some reason it felt like it was a message from my parents that they want everything to be ok...

   "Sweetie we know we miss you as well...Your father and I are happy to see you with someone you can really trust when you cry, in pain or alone...We might not be there physically but we are still with you every step of the way...We will always be by your side and in your heart..."

WORDS: 781

   👾This is the first time I use lyrics into a story so people don't judge me. While writing this for some random reason I felt like crying in between it all and my dad was kind of freaking out when I told him it was just because I was writing this.

   I hope you enjoy this part of the story and Comment down below how you felt about this part or how I explain into the story with Lyrics. (In my opinion it really sucks). Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!