Chapter 5

~JAY POV~
What is wrong with me recently? I've acting weird around my brothers & (y/n). I get this strong feeling that was actually soothing which was more strange because I thought it would hurt or something.

Today I'm visiting my parents with (y/n) coming along with me to see them also. We got permission to visit them for the whole day but to keep our alarms on in case of an emergency we could be notified right away.

"Son it's been so long since we seen you" mom said hugging me, then look at (y/n) shock. "My (y/n) you've grown so much unlike my son who still looks the same." (y/n) just smiles at her which then my mom starts acting as if (y/n) was getting marry.

"Say did you get a girlfriend? We heard you..." dad stop saying anything. In the corner of my eye I saw (y/n) waving her hands to my father. She suddenly stops as if she could sense me looking at her, she looks away and starts to just walk around the yard.

"I did have a girlfriend, but I found her cheating on me, so we broke up. I got into a bit of a depression and no one really help me out of it...That was until (y/n) came along to help me through everything" I said looking at the (h/l) (h/c) hair girl I brought along with me. When ever I'm near her my heart skips a beat and I start to blush. I felt like this before but I don't remember the feeling, what is it again?

"Hey Mr. & Mrs. Walker I brought things you ask for...Holy Crap is that you Jay" a boy ask. I turn around to Immediately to be attack by a boy that starts to head lock me. I look up to the person to realize it was (r/b/n) my other old childhood friend. It's been almost 9 years since I last saw him.

 "(R/b/n) I can't believe it's you. Man I miss you ya" I said high giving him after he let go of me. He was about my height with red hair and blue eyes (if I describe you sorry). From seeing him like this made me remember back when we all were kids.

  "Jay are you okay. I heard you scream a lot so I came over to check on you" (y/n) said coming out in the middle of no where. She stop a couple yards away looking at (r/b/n) and I calmly. I felt (r/b/n) flinch so I look at him to see (r/b/n) was blushing a bit. He lets go of me to have his full attention to (y/n).

  "(y/n) (l/n) is that you" (r/b/n) ask while (y/n) nods. "It's me (r/b/n) you know since we're childhood friends."

All she did was walk up to him and gave the most biggest hug she could ever give to anyone. (r/b/n) just blushes at her action but hug back looking the happiest guy in the world. After she was finish she was blushing hard and look away from him. She looks so cute but not in front of me but with (r/b/n).

  I felt something hit inside of me as I watch my childhood friends interact with each other. I remember that (r/b/n) use to have a huge crush on (y/n) as kids. What if he makes her fall in love with him and I still have nobody after (j/g/n) left me? What if with my childhood friends I am the only one without a relationship?

~YOUR POV~

   I can't believe (r/b/n) is here, I miss him so much. As kids we were always against each other to get Jay's attention because he was like our older brother but by now we've grown up. I knew (r/b/n) had a crush on me as kids so back then I told him I wasn't in to him and so he moved on. He now has a girlfriend and in the future or near future he is planing to marry her. 

   As (r/b/n) and I talk I could see Jay looking sad for no reason. Wait, does he even know what (r/b/n) is going to do? I mean between the both of us I stayed more in touch with him so I known about it a long time ago but dose he. 

   "Hey (r/b/n) why don't you make Jay your best man for your wedding I mean I'm already to caterer but you're more closer to Jay then me. I hope you heard that Jay, (r/b/n) is planning to get married to his girlfriend. They've been together for over 5 years" I said looking at Jay who had wide eyes, he was smiling .

   After all of that Jay finally can get in touch with (r/b/n) with the wedding and all plus to just act like kids on the phone. As we say our goodbyes (r/b/n) had a message for me, but it was a secret. "I know one day he'll realize his feelings for you and realize yours. Just wait a bit longer ok."  I was blushing by just thinking about all of that, if he did like me than miracles really do happen.

~JAY POV~

   Yeah! We're back on the bounty, as we walking (y/n) was immediately on the coach sound asleep. As I watch her I couldn't help but stare at her amazing features. Why is my heart pounding out of my chest right now? Haven't I had these feelings before? I stroke (y/n) fluffy (h/c) I get this sensation that make me blush, i move my hand away and my heart is still pounding. Could it be that I fell in love with my best friend.

Words: 953

  Yeah I finally finish this part of the story~! And since summer is only five more days away I'll try my hardest to try and work on the story more. I'm planning to go somewhere for the beginning of the summer but there is one problem. For that entire week I won't have my computer...NO THE WORLD WILL END! But over that period of time I'll take notes then sent it back to my computer and I'll be ready for updates (Note: I have no idea if that made sense at all) Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW! (if you want)