Chapter 8

~YOUR POV~~5 years old~

   "Are you okay you had a pretty bad fall from the money bars" I ask looking at the hazel hair boy in front of me who was trying so hard not to cry. Maybe because he is a boy and doesn't want to look weak in front of a girls. So I kneel down to fix his cut by adding a band-aid. "There you go I hope you will get better."

   "Wait what is your name" the boy ask me standing up to find out I'm taller than him which should be normal for a girl my age.

   "Oh I'm (y/n) (l/n)" "I'm Jay Walker, can we be friends since you help my" I look at him with a complete smile on my face. "Of course we are already since I've help you."

   He gave me a toothy grin which made us both blush. Back then we were just friends trying to understand the world around us...

~9 YEARS OLD~

   "Here lies (m/n) and (d/n) (l/n) who died from a car crash so in prayer may we hope you have a better life up above us all. And to watch your little (y/n) over from heaven" the priest said as they filled my parents grave with dirt.

   They shouldn't of died, they were good people...so why, I thought to myself over and over as I hover above their graves. It was raining like this for over a week so the weather knew this wold happen to them. I was about to leave when someone wrap their hands around my waist.

   "You're going to be okay (n/n)...I'm here for you and so is my parents but mostly me. As long as we have each other we will be okay" Jay said over my shoulder and holding the umbrella over the both of us.

   At that moment I knew I would be okay since we had each other and my parents might not be here physically but they were still by my side always...

~18 YEARS OLD~

   "What you got into nationals in running that's amazing I mean it's your dream to go there so I'll see you in a couple months I guess. But that means this its goodbye" Jay said in front of me realizing what was happening. I'll be gone from here for a couple of months so this really is goodbye.

   "Please don't say that Lightning Bolt, it will be over in a flash and I'll be back with you again. I promise to see you as soon as I come back. And I don't care even if it was raining hail I'll go see you no matter what okay" I said cupping his adorable face in my hands. Then we gave each other a long goodbye hug then I left...

~JAY POV~~A YEAR AGO~

   Sensei said there is an important meeting for us to meet our new teammate and its's almost two years since I last (y/n) again. I wonder how she is doing in the nationals and olympics, she has to be bored by now without me.

   "Everyone listen to me I have with me our new member and treat her like family. I hope all of you accept her into the team as well as our bounty. You may come out (f/c) of the lightning speed" Sensei said as a familiar (h/l) (h/c) hair girl appears in front of me. It's her...

   "I hope you all accept me and I hope to get to know you all. Plus I hope you aren't mad at me Lightning Bolt but the nationals finish two months after left then all I did was train until Sensei found me" (y/n) said with her lightning smile on her face. How can I be mad she is back and as a ninja.

   "I miss you (n/n)" I said as a pull her into a hug. After so long I finally get to see you again...

   I missed you my adorable, idiot of a best friend that I fell in love with the day I left him...I hope he loves me that same someday, I thought as I wake up from memories from the past...

WORDS: 695

   Yes! Finish with this part now onto to the other brothers who need some loving as well. I hope you all enjoy this part to the story. But also the other brother need some love as well plus Ninjao Story as well, so go check them out. Also my new story as well if any of you like or know someone that likes hiakyuu I would really appreciate it if they check it out. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!

COMMENT!