Chapter 2

As Jay kept running and bumping into people. One of those people was you.When you saw who bumped into you, you immediately started to after.Wanting to know why did he look like he was crying.

~Jay POV~
   I can't believe I fell in love with some who wanted to use me so she can get some else to fall for her and just dump me. I don't care anymore  about what happens to her,because she isn't my problem now.

   When I turn the corner I heard someone behind me, who sounds like a girl & she is running .Oh great, (J/g/n) is coming after me to what say we're through. I know that I ran faster than her so I start to run. When I heard more running I realized that someone was very close behind me. I turn to see who it is...

~Your POV~
   I was jogging to catch up to Jay and trying not to bump into people and helping the people Jay bump into. I saw him turn the corner and knew it was my chance to catch up to him.

   As I turn the corner I saw Jay and I start to run toward him. But then I see him start running even though I did nothing to him.

    Since I can run faster and longer than my ninja brothers, I just gave him some time to run before I start. When I just gave him 5 seconds to run, then I started to catch up to him.

~Jay POV~
    I turn to see (y/n) right behind me. I stop and so did (y/n) who is now just walking toward me. I was so tired that I was panting, and (y/n) was just breathing fine.

    "Jay are you okay, because you bumped into a lot of people including me... and why were you crying", she said. I look into her (e/c) eyes, she was worried about me but I don't think I can tell yet because it would hurt to talk about it.

"What do you mean (y/n)" I said faking a smile ,but it didn't work.

~Your POV~
   Jay turn to see me and he stooped so I can just walk up to him. He was panting with sweat while I was just fine.
   "Jay are you okay because you bumped into a lot of people including me... and why were you crying" I said looking at him and he looked up to me. I knew he was hiding something from me and that is unhealthy to keep it inside.

   "What do you mean (y/n)" Jay said while trying to smile but I knew he was faking it and was lying. I was hurt to see him lie to me because we've known each other since childhood and I had feelings for him but I had to force them inside so no one finds out. I step closer to him even if he was taller than me. I leaned into his chest head down. I could feel him flinch.

  "Jay Walker please don't lie to me. I feel hurt when you do .I am one of your closest friend beside Cole and the only one who understands you the most when you get hyper. So please don't shut me out" I said feeling the sting in my eyes.

(A/n: (n/n) = Nickname sorry for not adding it)

~Jay POV~
   After (y/n) said all of that  I remembered I had family to talk to my parents, my brothers, Nya, Sensei Wu and (n/n). I felt a flinch on my chest, I look to see the (h/c) hair girl on me was trembling. That was when it hit me she was...crying. She still look down as I wrap my arms around her body that was still on my chest.

    "I am sorry I forgot I have you, our brothers ,Nya , my parents and Sensei Wu to talk about all of this. But I trust you the most because we've known each other since childhood. You should understand that I'm going through something'' I said placing my hands on her shoulders to see her slightly puffy eyes.'' I will tell you everything once we get to the bounty''. (Y/n) just nods to show she understands. With her by my side I know I will be okay.