Chapter 25

----READER----

    It's been only a day since Kai's and I bonding moment, I thought something would happen between him and Jay. But in actuality nothing really did. Sure they seem to glare at each other and grumble about being too close to each other. However now it's calmed down, maybe now they've decided to grow up since our chat. It looks like leaving them alone was actually a good thing in the end.

    "H-Hey watch it," a voice said suddenly as a hand wrap around my waist pulling me closer to them. Pulling myself out of my thoughts I notice I was going to fall into a ravine. Oops... "Can you watch where you're going..."

    "Oh, thanks for sa-" I suddenly stop to look at my rescuer. Only to be a face inches away from Jay's face, well shit. Time stops between us as we both stare at each other. At a closer look I could see into Jay's beautiful ocean blue eyes, they are amazing more close up. OKAY, NO MORE (n/n)!! Pulling away immediately I felt the sudden loss of touch between us.

    It was now quiet, but it wasn't long before the sound of a shutter from a camera appears. Knowing who exactly did that I glare over at my lovely junior who was going to get a beating from me. Lloyd immediately starts running toward the deep forest with me behind us. Without anyone looking I could feel my face heat up from embarrassment.

    Coming to a clearing I could see Lloyd glancing over his shoulder just as I appear from the bushes. His expression was a classic as if I was planning to take his secret stash of candy. However even before I could lay a hand on him I notice something behind me. Taking my focus on the thing behind him, my body froze.

    He probably notices too, since I didn't kill him yet and so he probably turns around too. I just kept walking until I was over the cliff looking into the valley. What happens here...this isn't anywhere close to what home looked like before. Something wasn't right about this place and I couldn't let the others go if I don't first.

    "Lloyd...go get the others. Now" I order not sparing him a glance. Before he could even protest, I turn to him my eye changing to snake-like slits. "That wasn't a suggest Lloyd. Go. Get. Them. Now."

    Without another word, he nods before running back to the others. At least he still listens, but that's not the point. Slowly I make my way down the ridge without falling and even making a smooth landing.

    Once completely down I could see everything was even bigger than me. Great. Exploring the place around me, everything was a much darker color of green and even had an eerie feeling in it all. The sound of my steps echoes through the tunnel pathway as if any sound could trigger the echo. I kept my guard up making my way deeper into the mysterious place. Why haven't I seen this place before?

    Why is this suddenly appearing? Could this be where Desdemona would be? I mean it's pretty creepy, even an easily scary cat would be scared by this shit. Just the thought of it brings me back to the time I brought Jay to a haunted house. Yeah, bad time to think of a good memory by I can't help it, he actually wet his pants in front of the gang.

   My memory lane came to an end, literally. I was now standing in front of a throne type structure that was glowing the brightest color green and it only made things worse was the fact..it was quiet. Just TOO quiet for in my opinion. 

---3RD POV---

    What the hell is going on? First, this place isn't on the map and it's just too quiet for it to be abandoned. Like seriously why is even here, I've never seen this place before, (y/n) though as she stands in front of the throne-like structure. As she turns away from it, (Y/n) could be heard as only a whisper.