Chapter 16

~3RD POV~

   "What are you doing"

   "Checking my times for running"

   "Why...."

   "To try to figure out what to do next time in a race"

   "WHY....."

    "To make my more faster...AND if you say Why one more time I'll put you in the corner of shame. So SSHH" (Y/N) said glaring at the black haired girl that was hovering over her table. Today Jay thought it would be a great idea if his ex-girlfreind and girlfriend/childhood friend hang out today to be friends again. But since then they can't really see eye-to-eye.

   Why the hell am I here, (y/n) thought as she was checking more videos. (j/g/n) was more emotional like a child and is way to energetic for her own god while (y/n) is more mature than her but she can be a kid too.

   "Hey let's go and get ice cream and go around the park" (j/g/n) said somehow strong enough to drag (y/n) all the way from her apartment on the fifth floor to the park across the street somehow. As they got closer (j/g/n) talk about what she was into and how much she missed Ninjago and loved being a kid here. 

   "Hi can I get two (f/f) ice creams please and that's it" (y/n) said then was about to pay until (j/g/n) was prepared and paid even before she could get the money out. (j/g/n) said it was thank you for hanging out with her even if she was too childish and for dragging her out of her comfort zone.  

   "Uh I have to go buy something for Jay at the shop really quick so can you stay here" (y/n) said as she got a text from Jay when she told him they were having ice cream which made him jealous so he wants some. As (y/n) left the air-head girl at the bench they didn't notice a couple of guys watching their every move.

~(J/G/N) POV~ (I bet you didn't expect this?) 

   I watch as (y/n) left to the ice cream man. I could tell Jay really is happy to have her by his side even when we were dating sometimes he would tell stories about her when they were younger together and he always seems so happy. I'm glad someone is taking good care of him on my behalf. As I just watch the clouds go by I saw three guys coming my way which caught my eye.

   "Hello cutie how about you hang out with us and we''ll give you a good time" the middle man said looking at my chest which made me uncomfortable.

   "Uh I don't want to thank you and I'm just waiting for my friend so can please leave me alone now" I said slowly sliding off the bench trying to run to (y/n). But one of the guys caught my waist then pull me to his chest close enough to smell his really bad smelling breath.

   "Oh come on don't be like that I know you want to...We'll be really gentle so stop trying to run away" the same guys said now dragging me to their car while I tried to get out of his grasp. As we got closer I thought (y/n) wouldn't know where I went and she wouldn't even care where I was since I was a nuisance to her. Once one of the guys open the door I felt someone grab my wrist then pull me toward them then someone was behind me wrapping their hands protectively around me.

   "Excuse me but I believe you were about to do something and I won't let you" (y/n) said glaring at the guys then I saw something unfamiliar in her. Her usual playful (e/c) were lime green and almost snake like...

   "Get out of the way bitch" one of the guys said coming at (y/n) with a knife then (y/n) push me behind her then caught the knife that was still in his his hand

   "Get out of the way bitch" one of the guys said coming at (y/n) with a knife then (y/n) push me behind her then caught the knife that was still in his his hand. She had it in her hand then threw it at a near by tree then it somehow became and acid.

    "You shouldn't make someone stronger than you mad...NINJA...GO!" (y/n) said then began her Spinjitzu which was (f/c) and suddenly they were blown away. Once she was finish her eyes were (e/c) again. "Are you okay (j/g/n)"

   I slowly made my way toward but then jump on her which made her flinch. "I...I was so scared I thought no one would help me and I thought you wouldn't save me because you don't like me" i said clinging to her she was taller then me a little so I had to look up a little "Thank you I was so scared I thought you would never save me."

   "I'm happy you're ok I'll get you home" (y/n) said helping me up and make our way to my apartment.

~SLIGHT TIMESKIP~

   "Hey look...I don't hate you or anything I'm just not really use to having you as Jay's ex-glrifreinds since we were always together when you two were dating before and stuff...What I'm saying is that I ave to get use to you not being around like before. Does that make sense" (y/n) said trying to explain herself and she did actually make sense. I quickly hug her before going into my apartment. 

   "Hey up here" I said as I was already on my floor and looking down at (y/n) who was looking up at me. "I want to do this again sometime so can we?"

   She looks at me with a genuine smile on her face and I smile back as she left. Even if she is dating Jay I still want to be her friend forever she was the first girl to accept my fr my childish behavior so I don't ever want to lose her.

WORDS: 966

    👾I finally feel like I can take it easy by updating more often like I use to when I first started. So I hope you enjoy the chapter and I did when typing it. Comment down below on your thoughts to the story and I'll be happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun....

ME: I just realize that (y/n) and (j/g/n) are like cats when I was typing their stories *Talking to Jay*

JAY: Yeah so true but I think its kind of cute and I actually do like cats *smiling*

YOU & (J/G/N): WHAT ARE YOU TO TALKING ABOUT JUST NOW *popping out of no where and scaring the both of us*

JAY: Nothing right bro *me nodding*

ME: Yeah so true... *You and (J/G/N) glaring at us* RUN JAY RUN! *both running away*

(A/n: I couldn't help myself sorry)

VOTE!!

FOLLOW!!

COMMENT!!