Chapter 17

~YOUR POV~

Whats a Soulmate?..

   Someone who is suppose to stay by your side no matter what happens to you or anything the world throws at the two of you. Every time when someone ask me that I would always answer like that because I thought I would find him in the future.

It's like a best friend but more. 

   Jay was the one who was by my side when my parents died, I was forced to move away and going thought the hardship of not seeing him everyday. He was my world 

It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else.

   I sure wish that was true when I told him the trust about what happen that night all he thought was that I was lying to him to keep the "affair" a secret from him. And I knew he always hated secrets especially when it involves him in it.

That someone who makes you a better person.

No, actually they don't make you a better person. You do that yourself because they inspire you.

   You said so many time I was a genius because I help you with so many of your inventions and the fact that he even name one of them after me was amazing. 

A Soulmate is someone you carry with you forever. 

    "Why the hell are you cheating on me (y/n) you said you would never but now I find out you've been cheating with someone and not just anyone but (r/b/n) our childhood friend. How could you do this to me" Jay shouts with tears going down his face as he starts to get worst.

   Why can't he see that is a lie? Yes (r/b/n) use to have a crush on me as a child and now he still is with his fiancé. He came by to visit us but I was the only one there at the bounty so I lets him stay in the guest room because he had a long trip. Once he was situated I was going to leave when (r/b/n) tugs my arm and he was me to stay in the room with him and so I did.

   In the end somehow I made it into the bed and fell asleep but we were fully clothed and had our backs to each other to not getter wrong idea. Why can't he see that I would never do something like that to him ever in my life.

   "Jay just listen to me! It's not what it looks like back then and I'm going to say it again. We're just friends and there was nothing going between us and that night we were both still wearing clothes. So please ask (r/b/n) yourself he'll ex-" I said stop by a slap to the face and it stung really bad then I was push back to hit something sharp on my door and the something land on my forehead to make is start bleeding.

It's the one person who knew you, accepted you and believes in you before anyone else did or when no one else would.

   You're my best friend and knew me since birth, you know my flaws and perfections. You know every single thing about me like I know about you and yet. You act as if you know nothing about me at all. Since we were kids you promised you would accept me in any way, and believe me and yet now it is changing because of her.

And no matter what happens, you'll always love them...

and nothing could ever change that.

   But I knew from the start  not everything can last forever. After all of that happen Jay went back with (j/g/n) and since then I've been heartbroken and no one see me anymore since they believe in Jay and not me. Mom, dad where are you when I need you the most...

WORDS: 645

   👾Just to tell you all of this came at the top of my head so if it stuck and doesn't amen sense please tell me so I can do some changes because like I said before on chapter 10 I'm still not use to adding lyrics into a story. I'm really sorry if it doesn't make any sense at all and the fact it is was way shorter that like I use to type.

   Anyway I hope you all enjoy this part of the story or found out you had emotions in that case congrats. Comment down below on your thought for anything at all to me and I'll be happy to read them anyways. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

FOLLOW!!

COMMENT!!