Chapter 7

Ok...I need to be calm...it's just a CONFESSION TO MY CHILD HOOD FRIEND! What could possible go wrong...EVERYTHING! Knowing me I'll do something stupid an (y/n) wouldn't like me after ward, no bad Jay! (Y/n) isn't like that she will understand, right?

   "Hey (n/n) could you help me with my new invention. I know you will say no so I'll get you some new flavored candy that you like so...will you please help. I'll beg if I have to" I said clinging on to (y/n) who was trying any thing to get out of my reach.

   "Alright! Just get off of me please I don't want to died before I could even try some of the new candy" (y/n) getting some distance from me. I was a bit hurt that she wanted some distance between us. But it didn't matter because she said yes~ I grab her hand and drag her all the way to the deck since the invention was outside so I show it to her.

   "Hey (n/n) just stand there on the x and don't worry I won't do anything" I said as (y/n) did what I told her so time for the big finally. I use my powers to make words in the sky. Will you be my Girlfriend?She look shock after writing it up there all she could do is smile at the sight of it so I grab her hand. 

   "Look (n/n) I never said tis to you before because since we were friend for like forever so I didn't know ho you will react so please, will you be my girlfriend" I said looking into her (e/c). All she did was nod her head in agreement and hug me.

   "Idiot...I really with you told me sooner because I felt the same way as kids. But now I'm just happy to finally be with you. Plus this is a big step for you since you're so clumsy and all" (y/n) said snickering at the ideas I've done before in front of people. This is why I love this girl...

WORDS: 346

   That took so long to think about and now I have one more to do...UHH headache! Anyway I hope you all enjoy my story and I'm planning to add an anime story to my creations but it is a working progress so you better not count on it coming out quick. Enjoy this new part to the story.                                         Until then Reader-kun..

VOTE!

COMMENT!