Chapter 20

~JAY POV~

My mind went blank as (j/g/n) was now coughing up blood now looking more pale. We hurry back to the bounty but only made it onto the deck where she is right now trying to hold back the pain she is in. I don't now what to do, she needs medicine but we don't know what kind that would be useful to her right now. As of right now she only has an hour before she will die here. We can't bring her back because the portal form her words will only open every blue moon which is in weeks and she doesn't have enough time to wait for that long. None or us not even sensei have any idea what to do at this point on.

"Here my child, this is a special tea that may help in some way please take it now" sensei said softly handing a cup full of tea to (j/g/n) who was now holding. She takes a sip of it before starting to gulping it down, even in her form she seems to have gotten some of her color back but it still wasn't enough because she coughs up blood again. "It had to have help in some way at least you gotten your color back a little and her eyes aren't as dull."

"Thank you sir and everyone for trying at least it means so much to me" (j/g/n) said softly as she leans against the wooden rail. Looking up she looks at me square in the eye, I could even see her ear twitch. "I have a question for you Jay...why did you break up with (y/n)"

"S-she cheated on me...with (r/b/n) of all people who is my childhood friend. She was in bed with him, she was alone with him, they slept together and...it hurt to know that they might of..." I couldn't finish the sentence as I held tightly onto my arm looking away. (Y/n) I loved her and she did that to me, the pain in my heart because if it. (j/g/n) looks at me a blank expression before rolling her eyes at me.

"You're wrong you know that, she wouldn't ever do that to you and you should know her by now because I do. I've known her since brith, since we came to Assiah and I know she would never do something like that to you because she loves you with all her heart. Even if it was against the rules she still did it after all for you, no person in their right mind from our world would ever do something as dangerous as that" (j/g/n) said then facing the others. "And you all...what kind of family would just turn their back from their own family when they only heard one side of the story. By doing that you're being close-minded to the fact that you wouldn't trust your own teammates to the point to hate them on sight."

After that was silent afterwards, we didn't know what to say because for the sudden shock we had. (J/g/n) looks away from us still coughing but it didn't seem as bad as before which was good. But maybe she had a point after all, I didn't give (y/n) a chance to explain herself and because of it I was blind by the fact so I did something rash. I made the others hate her because of it without hearing her side what might of change a few things, this is all my fault. And now this will another one will be my fault for letting (j/g/n) die here because I brought her back to the human world.

Before any of us could move there was a loud roar that reaches our eyes through the sky. We look around to find the location as to where it came from but we still didn't know where. We were about to go after it until (j/g/n) starts moving standing up and making her way to the other side of the deck where we follow after her. She stops and looks out through the cloud so we did the same and I saw it. The bright (f/c) wings were seen through the clouds and the vibrant scales can be made out as it comes closer.

"HERE! HERE!" (J/g/n) shouts catching its ears then coming faster towards us. We were now freaking out about what to do as it gets closer and we have no idea what such it is or what it will do if it came closer. Will it attack?

(A/n: you may think of your favorite color if you want to

(A/n: you may think of your favorite color if you want to. Now we shall continue on)   

Now it was hear the loud roar was the loudest of all it felt like an earthquake as it made its way to the deck and now is there. It must have been the most beautifulest creature I've ever seen in my eyes right now. As it was about to land there was smoke around it but instead of a big dragon a girl was there instead.

"Im glad I have some love somewhere in this realm" a familiar voice said with no emotions. As the smoke disappears it was (y/n) there wearing a new outfit that I couldn't help but blush seeing her like this. "Here (j/g/n) hurry and take this before you dissolve away. I highly doubt Reynard would like that now would he~"

 I highly doubt Reynard would like that now would he~"

~3RD POV~

"How did you come here (y/n)? The last time I heard there was no where to come through expect on the next blue moon so how" Lloyd ask but (Y/n) didn't respond to him only focus on (j/g/n). She didn't even look up at him whether or not he would be mad if she answers.

"I'm the next ruler so it would give me powers to be able to pass through the realms so thats how" (Y/n) explains still not looking at them. As she helps (j/g/n) up she helps to support her. "We need to go back, there is a problem while you were gone and it will not be pretty to see."

As the two were about to start moving Cole got in front of them to try to stop them but it didn't seem to stop (y/n). She looks straight at him with a low growl as her eyes become green as she glares at him making him suddenly move away. Once he moves they start moving again closer to the rails but are still stop with (y/n)'s hand being held back. Turning to glare at the ninja who grabbed on but was only frozen because it was Jay. Instead she moves her head to not look at him as he still holds onto her hand.

"Please let us take come along, we can't let you go by yourselves" Jay insists hoping (y/n) agrees. But she still didn't turn around to face as she was trying to keep her emotions in check. Seeing as she doesn't reply he thought of it as a no and lets go allowing her to move again.

Helpping (j/g/n) over the rail and hang out before (y/n) herself jumps off surprising everyone besides (j/g/n). Then a bright light appears below the bounty before a roar was heard again, (y/n) appears in her dragon form. Giving a claw to (j/g/n) and help her not her back then looking at Jay. Being confuse as to why they haven't left yet. Not able to responds she looks at (j/g/n) to explain who was smiling at her bashful friend.

"She said you can come along, she is waiting for you all to hop on" (j/g/n) explains seeing the others smile. One by one the brothers get onto her back besides Nya who will stay with sensei and protect the base when they are gone. "Now (n/n) let's go home we have a job to do."

A roar of excitement come through the sky was (y/n)'s starts blazing the skies as the ones on her back have to hold on to each other by the sudden speed. Once the ascend up high enough from the ground which confuse the brothers. Then the sudden speed come thought as (y/n) was flying faster and faster to the ground making all of them hold onto each other in fear. This will be fun...

WORDS: 1392

🎶Ok this is the first time I have nothing to say right now like I usually have but this is a first. Hm, well this is a first and I got nothing to say. If anyone complains sorry and also if you 're also combining about the fact I'm not updating the other stories you want sorry it's a work in progress.

I hope you enjoy this new chapter to this story and all I know is that you're enjoying my shitty writing. Comment down below any thoughts and I'll be happy to read ham no matter what they are. Until the Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!