Chapter 14

~JAY POV~

   "Thank you for bringing me here Jay I haven't been to the beach since forever so thank you, you are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for" (y/n) said smiling while hugging my side that made me blush. Man she is so cute right now...

   "No problem since it is way to hot to stay at the bounty so might as well get out to see the beach it is a really nice day to come" I said placing my backpack on my back since everything we need is in there water bottles, sunscreen, towels and a mat. Sometimes I can't believe it was my birthday gift from (n/n) because she was like she read my mind.

   " I really appreciate it Jay now..." (y/n) said talking off her shades, shoes and top to show her (f/n) bathing suit with a bow. "Lets go and this now I know I can beat you in this one..."

   After I revive I took off my shirt to show my chest and I could see (y/n) looking away from me with a huge blush on her face

   After I revive I took off my shirt to show my chest and I could see (y/n) looking away from me with a huge blush on her face. Oh she is blushing so might as well tease her since she always teases me so this is payback.

   "Oh why are you looking away from me (n/n) like what you see" I said holding on to my backpack and placing my hand underneath (n/n)'s chin. She was blushing hard looking at my six-pack. God she is way to cute especially if she is blushing...

   "C-can we go into the water n-now" (y/n) ask stuttering and using her puppy eyes one of my weaknesses

   "C-can we go into the water n-now" (y/n) ask stuttering and using her puppy eyes one of my weaknesses. I immediately froze on the spot then (y/n) to that as an advantage to run into the water then I follow right after her. We had so much fun that we didn't realize it was already the afternoon.

~YOUR POV~

   "Hey Jay do you want to have an adventure with me huh" I said with a grin on my face while looking at a super cute clueless Jay. He can always look like a child when he doesn't act his age and he always is so cute.

   "What do you mean adventure (n/n) I thought we were just going home."

   "Well if you don't just hold on to me will you. I don't want you getting hurt from my crazy driving..."

   "Huh what the heck DO YOU MEANNNNNNNNN" Jay said as he held onto me for dear life since I was running like hell. This was nothing so I was use to running around the world with Wally and his uncle who I beat twice world record right here. Once we got to the spot I stop in the water so we fell then float up to the surface. "Ok (n/n) next time you ever do that again or even think of it YOU HAVE TO TELL ME BEFORE HAND!" I could help but laugh at his reaction when he was a mix of pissed and confused.

   "Sorry I had to hurry for you to see this" I said doing jazz hand in the air to show a beautiful fireworks over the water to make it look amazing. "When I went around the world this was one of the places I saw and it was amazing so I had to show you as well. When I felt lonely I would usually come here to watch it and it calm me down because it always reminded me of you"

   Once the show was finish we went all the way back the Ninjago and on to the bounty. I had so much fun being with Jay and showing him around the area it was wonderful.

   "I had a wonderful time with you Jay let's do it again sometime" I sad then gave a quick peck on the lips then went to my room reminiscing of the whole amazing day at the beach.

WORDS: 651

   👾The school year has been crazy since being a eight-grader and all but somehow I lived thought it all and I still wish to have summer. I'll try to update every other weekend at least but I can't really keep promises about it.

   Anyway I hope you enjoy this new part to the story and comment down below I'll always to happy to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!