Chapter 9

~3RD POV~

   "Hey what's with that sound...WHAT THE LEGO! Jay who did you ask..." Cole said then stop seeing Jay and (y/n) still hugging each other. "Oh~ I see where this is going~"

   "Wow who knew Jay had the guts to ask the half Tsundere out of all girls. But I do understand they are childhood friends" Lloyd said adding a comment which made (y/n) want to attack him.

   "Oh...cool...that's good for you guys. I knew you guys would be perfect for each other. So Jay can I talk to you" Kai said with a sad smile on his face. Jay follow him away from the rest of the group.

~JAY POV~

   What's up with him...I mean they are like siblings but he seems a bit on the edge so...why, I thought as I follow Kai inside.

   "You're jealous of us together...me and (y/n) and all" I said stopping in front of Kai who then frown.

   "You sometimes can actually be smart so congrats about that. But the couple thing yeah I'm kind of hurt, I just acted lek her brother to get closer to her but along the way I started to like her. The way she acts around me she is so comfortable with being around me my heart skips a beat so sorry if I don't act happy" Kai said with a weak smile on his face.

   "Sorry to intrude on your conversation..." a familiar voice said as we turn around to find it was (y/n). "I'm very sorry Kai but I can only see you as my brother...I lost my parents at a young age like you and Nya so seeing you as the brotherly protective I couldn't help but feel so comfortable around you. You might not be my boyfriend but you will always be in a special place in my heart as someone else I can rely on when I need help."

   I look over to see Kai with his brotherly smile on his face, so he still has the brotherly side for (y/n). He goes over to her and then hugs her so she returns it.

   "Hey Bolt..." Kai said letting (y/n) out of the hug. "You better not hurt her feeling if you do I'll never forgive you."

   "Dude I wouldn't want that any other way."

   As Kai left us I could tell he supported us without saying anything so I'm happy that we are still on good terms even if I took the girl her likes away. She was actually first his little sister before crush.

   I look over at (y/n) who was just smiling at me while dragging me out onto deck. I'm glad to have fallen in love with my best friend of all people...

WORDS: 456

   👾I just realize that out of all the parts from the other characters I already work on they had more in the story than this so this one has to be the shortest one. But I have one more to work on so I have to see what will happen next. 

Comment below about what you think about this part, I can't wait to read them. I hope you all enjoy this part of the story. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!