Chapter 12

~3RD POV~

   "Wow you really are amazing Jay who taught you to do that~"

   "Well I kind of taught myself actually and it was all by mistake too" Jay said scratching his head smiling at the girl who ask him. Right now Jay and (y/n) were at the mechanics where he had to fix something for Nya.

   Liar I am the one who taught you that and it was my mistake for your idiotic information! I can't believe you took my credit and I was really happy to help you or Nya.., (y/n) though as she watch her boyfriend let his ego come out. She might love the blue idiot but sometimes he can still be a idiot and let his ego take over...

   Without thinking she left the shop and went exploring around the city until she stop at the locale college when she saw a familiar figure in the distance. As she got closer she saw who it was and was so happy.

   "I can't believe it.., Riku Yagmami! Is that really you" (y/n) said running to the guy with messy, pale brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. All he could do is open his arms since (y/n) was ready to pull him into a hug.

(A/n: Riku Yagmami will only appear on this part of the story and he is from the Prince of Stride: Alternative)

~RIKU POV~

   "I missed you too (n/n) I came here to tell you about the olympics that are in a month but I got lost and ended up here. That was when I saw you coming sorry for not looking very hard to find you" I said scratching me head. My girlfriend Nana told me I'll never figure anything out if I keep running ahead with out thinking.

   "It's fine at lead you told me now anyway how are things with Nana since I left you two" (y/n) ask. I told her everything between us and she did the same saying now she was dating her childhood friend Jay Walker who she use to call Bolts. Everything was going perfect until two other guys come along...

   "Why the fuck are there idiots on our field" the taller one said swearing at us. I could tell (y/n) was getting pissed but she kept her face straight.

   "I don't know...maybe they think they can beat us in running. Oh please I don't think you can beat us since we are the best runners in the whole city, please I don't think you win since you are a little boy and a small little go-" the shorter one was interrupt by the one and only (y/n) who had a huge dark aura around her and she was still smiling.

   "Well why don't we test that theory huh assholes...Just so you know never and I mean it never fucken underestimate me or I'll kick you where the sun shouldn't shine...SO shut your fucken big mouths and lets race ok..." (y/n) said still smiling while the guys had shivers down their spines. 

   "Sure we'll do it at high noon so you better get ready so we scan beat you" the taller one said but I could tell they were still scared of her.

NOTE TO SELF: Never and I mean never get on (n/n)'s bad side...EVER!

~TIME SKIP~

   We made our way back to the track field that had a crowd surrounding it. I knew they were still in college but wow a lot of fans unless we have some as well in here. We got in our places with me being first then (n/n) was the anchor since well they will see why later.

   3...2..1...GO! I run like my life deepens on it, since I've done a track iliac this but way longer it was easy to go around fro my two rounds. If I'm partners up with (n/n) it is the best decision because somehow we can read each other without someone telling us to go. It is like we already have a natural bond between us, it's (n/n) turn.

   In a flash she is already in the lead since she is has mastered skilled in running since she is the master of speed. In the end it is not surprise we won but we act like it was a shock, (y/n) jumps into my arms hand I swing her around.

   But it took us a while to realize that our foreheads are touching while I was still holding (n/n). We both could help but blush at what were just doing as I put her down still blushing I hear someone cough to see a boy and not just any boy. It was the famous Jay Walker the elemental master of Lightning and...(y/n)'s one and only boyfriend...

~JAY POV~

   After talking to the girls fro a while I found out that (y/n) left me without saying anything, I must of hurt her when I took credit took her findings away from her. I have to say sorry I need to apologize to her or else she will think I'm not interested in her anymore.

   'Ladies I'm sorry but..Oh HEY LLOYD" I said then looking over to a random place to distract the fangirls. As soon as the look to the place I was pointing I made a run for it, after a while went looking for (y/n).

   In no time at all I made my way to a crowd of people in the college near by, as I did i saw a familiar (h/c) who look like she just finish running. She was so happy when she run that I was going to walk on over before I saw her jump into another guy's arms. He was slender young man with messy, pale brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. He was swinging her around then they were blushing when they were touching foreheads and the closest between them. Every second they were like this I could hear my heart break everywhere...

   "*Cough* Nice race (y/n) and...friend but I will be taking her now so goodbye" I said now grabbing (y/n) away from the huge group. As we walk more farther away I could feel (y/n) stop so I stop as well and turn around. But I was shock that...(y/n) was kissing me. I should be mad and sad but I couldn't help myself by enjoy the kiss while it last. We separate and place foreheads, my electric brown against (y/n)'s charming (e/c) eyes.

   "I know..you are jealous jay but you need to hear me out first. Riku is my high school friend when I was in the running competition we've been friends ever since and he already has someone in his lives so you don't need to be jealous ok. I care about you with all my heart and nothing will change that" (y/n) said smiling at me and snuggling into my neck.

   "Why wouldn't I trust her, she is my everything. She was my lights when I was in the dark times and now with her by may side se made everything light up. She is my everything and I know for sure she would never lie to me ever..."

WORDS: 1172

   👾Another bites the dust! Once again a great story in the amazing Jay x Reader book, I'm so proud that I could cry >U<...But I won't since I have school tailing behind me so I can't really have freedom to do things anymore. Wait give me a minute...*Walks over to Jay*

ME: What the hell are you doing? Why are you glaring at Riku...

JAY: I still don't trust him. Why dose he look so hyper all the time as if he is a kid still *Glares at Riku*

ME: Stop already Jay he has nothing to you and besides he is great friends with the Reader so please don't be mean to your girlfriend's other best friends. Plus if you say anything else bad about this amazingly handsome guy I will call in the fangirls. *Glares at Jay* *shows a button for calling fangirls* 

JAY: Fine I'll be friends with with him... *10 MIUNTES LATER* Dude he is my new bro

RIKU: Totally. Oh Fang thanks for having me over...*Smiles at me* *starts to blush slightly*

   Anyway I hope you enjoy this part of the story I did always enjoy writing it. Comment down below please about how you felt about this part to the story. I'll love to read them. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!