Christmas Special

~YOUR POV~

   Ah Christmas what a wonderful holiday but do you think I CELEBRATE it well, I don't. I mean know one is there waiting for me to celebrate with in the first place because do you know what is after the holidays, my parent's anniversary . They got married a few day after New Years so there could have a special day near by too in the new year every single year. But around this time I just get lazy until the day comes so I can visit them. 

   Right now I'm at the bounty watching classic movies on Christmas day since my brother except had days plus Nya & sensei had to get more tea so now I'm all alone with Jay locked up in his room. Outside it was a blizzard which is a first in Ninjago in forever around this time. As the best part was about to happen the power BLACKED OUT! WHY ON THE MOST BEST PART, WHY CRULE WORLD!

   "Oh man why on the bast part to. Where is that flashlight when I need it the most" I said looking around for the flashlight that was on the table even if I don't need it. Somehow I was born with the ability to see in the dark perfectly, it alway made me confuse me but I didn't say anything bad about this ability because it its so cool.

   As I move around the halls to at least get to Jay's room to make sure he is ok since rumor had it he is slightly scared off the dark butI didn't really know. I was about to turn the corner when someone touch my shoulder which made me react. I elbow someone then did a backflip above the person then pressure their knees to make them fall face first.

    "(Y/N)! (Y/n), stop it it's me, ok! WHITE FLAG! WHITE FLAG" Jay's voice came out. Oh, it's Jay I quickly help him up to make sure he is ok then help him to the living room with him clinging to my back. Once we made out alive he divide into the couch and the covers.

   "What should we do Jay? The generator is on the other side of the bounty and by the looks of it  it will only get way worst so what should we do" I said looking at the cozy boyfriend while he wasn't listening to me and didn't seem to care I was getting cool.

~JAY POV~

   Ah, the couch was actually warm to be on, but it would b e way more cozy if (n/n) was cuddling with me. I open my eyes to not see her near by, I look around me to look for her but she was no where to be seen. Now I'm getting worried what if (y/n) left me in the bounty all by myself and left me here is it because I didn't listen to her.

   I made my way to the den to feel warmth inside which was really nice. I open the door to see the fireplace open and the fact (y/n) was sleeping on the ground close to the fireplace making a super cute face. Oh man she is so adorable to look at. I sneak in quietly while trying to get my phone from my pockets and as soon I was about to press the button a hand grab my phone at lightning speed.

   "If you ever try to take my picture I will make sure to drop you with Davy Jones Locker with the fishes" (y/n) said opening her eyes but I saw something weird. Her eyes were neon green then turn into their usual colors (e/c). I sit down then place (y/n) in my lap to get even more warmth. "This is a weird Christmas so far but it is way better than spending it alone without my parents and wishing I was spending it with someone. But this way better spending time with my childhood friend/ teammate/ best friends/ boyfriend."

   "Ah I feel touch even if you said you would throw me in the ocean with the fishes even if I don't know how to swim just because i want to have a picture of my super cool/ cute girlfriend" I said while I hear someone clicking things. Then (y/n) catch my attention to smile which  did until I hear something click. 

   "There now we have a selfie together instead of a picture of just me so now we can have a memory of today"(y/n) said looking at me with a huge childish smile on her face. Then I could see her slowly sleeping. "Merry Christmas Jay....I love you..."

   I couldn't help but smile down at her sleeping form and quickly grab my phone to take pictures as I smile. "I love you too, (n/n)...."

WORDS: 808

   👾MERRY CHRISTMAS! OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE if you don't celebrate Christmas! I hope you all had a wonder year of 2016 and I still can't believe it came super quick and that the New Year is coming up fast too.

  So just for you guys I'll take any questions that you ever wanted to ask me or not. If you do Great and if you don't that is still Great. Or don't really care but just want to comment something you can and I'll take it. I hope you enjoy this part of the story and have a wonderful holiday! Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!