Chapter 24

"Exactly what the hell are you planning with (y/n)" Jay ask again just staring straight at me. Well, this is a first, I mean to see him serious about something. Laughing to myself silently, I lean forward. 

    "Absolutely nothing Jay. Afterall she is my friend too" I reply with a mocking tone. It was true, she did reject me and I respect that about her. So as her request as a brother I couldn't do anything to hurt her. But it seems it isn't a good enough response for him.

   "That's bullshit," Jay said with disgust. I gotta say that is actually surprising, looking up at him in pure surprise. He was looking at me with pure hatred and I could see it in his eyes. "You didn't even want to come along. Or you didn't seem that happy to be around with (Y/n). Yet here you are, having a completely okay conversation...So why the sudden switch?"

    "Maybe I didn't want to come along in the first place, but it's not because of (Y/n). It would never be her fault" I said standing up, crossing my arms with a slight glare. The fact he was questioning my loyalty to the gang only made me pissed. "There are many other possibilities as to why I don't want to go along."

   "That would be...?"

   ".../n)..."

"What...? Dude, I can't hear you"

    "It's (J/g/n) okay. She's the reason I don't want to come along" I finally said it. Jay looks at me with widened eyes, probably because he didn't think I would choose her. Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Sitting down again, I pat the spot next to me. Luckily, he understood and cautiously sits next to me. 

   "To start off...whatever I say here...will only stay between us. Got it" I said staring right at him. Jay once again hesitantly nods his head in agreement. "I've never liked her...even when you guys were starting to date. There was something about her that seems off. Before finding out about this world, she was always strange. She would do things when no one else was looking..."

    "Whenever you weren't around and I was house sitting. (J/g/n) would sometimes wait for you to come back, even when she knew you weren't home. But I don't think she knew I was around...So one day she was doing that but she got a phone call..."

------------------------

    I was chilling in the living room while watching some good old, (cartoon). None of the guys was around since after all, they had to do some random jobs throughout the city. Thank glob I sprain my ankle which meant freedom. But now I'll be home alone for a week until they're all finished. 

    "Ah...I wish (Y/n) stayed with me..we would cuddle and..." I sudden said but stopped when I realized what I was saying. My whole face suddenly got redder and redder by the second. "Ugh..what the hell am I saying?!"

what the hell am I saying?!"