Chapter 4

Jay told everyone what happen to him after a couple of days. After he talk to (y/n) he ask for some time to himself which (y/n) agree to leave him alone. It took a day or two to tell the rest of them what happen. But it was worth it because the time for him to think about a couple of things.

~JAY POV~
    Ever since I talk to (y/n) I've been thinking a lot about what (y/n) said about me forgetting about (J/g/n) in a day...how funny. She broke my heart in a second when she kiss that guy! But maybe (y/n) has a point I mean she probably meant that she isn't a good person to remember.

The funniest part in that conversation is when she tried to describe me...I didn't know she thought I was funny, hyper and was a good fighter. I've always thought she thought of me as annoying since we were little. And now that we're ninjas now she says it more often when I try to impress her or my brothers. This all just means she still cares about me the same way she did when were little.

~The Next Day~
    Today I came out of my room trying to look normal even if it fails a little. The gang came over to me asking questions but the one stick out the most was "Will you get over her soon?" How did they know I broke up with (J/g/n)? I didn't tell anyone except...(y/n)! I ask if (y/n) was the one who told them but they said no and told the truth that they were worried so they were eavesdropping on our conversation the other day.

    Why was I so worry about...(y/n) isn't the type of girl that would say a secret that easily. Out of the corner of my eye I saw (y/n) sneaking around behind the gang with something in her hand. She look at me with those mischievous (e/c) eyes saying "you better move if you want to get prank" and looking up at the ceiling. In an instance I jump backwards perfectly in time before a bomb of jelly came down from the ceiling and lands on top of the gang.

   "Your f-faces...when that happen...(y/n) tell...me if you got that...on film & on camera" I said in gasp of breath after laughing to hard. (y/n) holds up a small remote which was one of her own inventions. She must of place the camera in the corner of the room to get all of this. Man, I love seeing this girl's pranks anytime. Everyone turn to (y/n) steam came out of their ears at the perfect time for her to take a picture.

   "(y/n) I'm gonna get you for this"

   "You better run like your life depends on it."

   "It's time for you to get what you deserve." At that moment they all jump toward (y/n) but she has fast reflexes to dodge all of them and start head first running. They all went after her too. When they left I start to life so hard was out of breath since all of this was so funny especially when I know (n/n) only does this to make me laugh. When we were little she would do pranks all the time to try and make me laugh which always dose since she puts her heart & soul into them. But the most of all the things I love is when I see (y/n) laugh the cutest laugh.

~YOUR POV~
    After I dodge their attack I ran as fast as I could into the bounty but the rest of them were catching up a bit because I was jogging to hear some faint laughing in the background. I was obviously Jay laughing his heart out when I start running. Just to hear that guy's laugh makes my heart skip a beat. As kids when ever he was in trouble I would do a prank to see his laugh...the most adorable & cutest laugh I've ever seen. Then my thoughts were interrupted when I hear very close footsteps coming in hot and so I start to speed walk toward the living room where Jay was still in.

    When I saw him I wrap around him and cling onto Jay's back. Everyone came in still piss but cooled down a bit. I held onto him a little less but still held lightly to his shirt and stay right behind him.

    "Why...did...you...do...that" Kai said raising his voice a bit toward me. The last time I saw Kai like this is when Cole messes with his hair gel. I was grab from behind by Lloyd who was grabbing my waist now securely so I can't escape or try to move away when he moves me toward Kai.

   "You know me, man. I only do pranks when I want someone to smile or laugh" I said looking into Kai's dark green eyes. He and I are almost the same since we both love to mess around with Jay, he & I are almost like siblings. Kai soften a bit & now smiling at me, Lloyd lets go of me and messes with my long (h/c) hair. I giggle a bit and look at Jay with a huge smile on my face. He returns the favor...now...there's the smile I miss so much.

~JAY POV~
     "Why...did...you...do...that" Kai said raising his voice a bit toward (y/n). I felt light on my back to notice Lloyd wrapping his hands on (n/n)'s waist and seeing she isn't responding like a normal girl would when a boy does that. I felt a twinge of jealousy when Lloyd did that, and the part when Kai & (y/n) were deep looking into each other's eyes.

      "You know me, man. I only do pranks when I want someone to smile or laugh" (y/n) said looking into Kai's eyes. Kai softens his gaze at her & smiles at her knowing what she meant when I still don't know what they're talking about. Lloyd let's go of (y/n) which my jealousy feelings go away, but then comes back when he messes with her silky (y/n) hair.

     She giggle a bit but then looks at me with the biggest smile she's ever made. I turn to do the same to her, to see her childish smile & laugh again makes me happy from the bottom of my heart.

Yeah may longest part of the story completed! If any of you have a requests for the up coming parts comment please!
Until then...💙💙