Chapter 3

~JAY POV~
     As (n/n) and I walk to the bounty we just kept quiet. The only thing heard from were our steps. I was getting annoyed about being so quiet while (n/n) was use to the quite. So I just start talking to take away the awkwardness.

     "So (n/n) what were you doing in the city. You said to me that you were going to the serpentine's old lair for research again" I said smiling at her. (y/n) looks up at me but then looks forward and just nods.

      What is up with her, she is never this quiet especially around me. I look to see what's wrong with her. (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes were sparkling like stars. It was obvious that she was thinking of something important that was on her mind. Knowing her full blown well, if I stop her concentration I will probably be in a grave and tulips everywhere around my grave. 

      We finally made it to the brought where everyone was worried about the both of us. (y/n) snap back into reality when Kai hit the back of her head. And 'mysteriously' had a new bump on his head. (y/n) was now following me after all of that happened.

     "Finally we're back, I felt like I was about to die from the quietness and by the our brothers" I said laughing a bit and look at (t/n). She was waiting for me to start talking. She doesn't need to say anything for me to understand what she wants. (y/n) was sitting on her knees and was facing me.

     "You really do care about me huh" I ask and she nods. "Since you have always been there for me so I should tell you...(J/g/n) broke up with me...well actually cheated on me" I said feeling a choke in my throat.

     I felt tears coming out and now felt like sobbing. Someone was stroking my back and saw it was (y/n). I grab her into a hug and put my head on her neck. She hugs back in a instant still continuing to rub my back. I calm down a bit and let go of (y/n).

    "Sorry if I wasn't talking I was thinking of something. But after seeing you like this...I think she didn't deserve you. You're too funny, energetic, and can kick bad guys butts for her. I know one day you will wake up & completely forget about her and move on" (y/n) said looking into my eyes. Coming from her I felt much better than ever. She is always there for me no matter what...

~YOUR POV~
    I've been thinking of a lot of stuff since this morning. I'm keeping a secret from all my friends and I feel guilty about it all but this is for the best.

     I watch as Jay was sobbing I place my hand on his back and stroke to calm him down. Jay literally grab me and tightly hugs me which makes me blush a bit. He calms down a bit and makes me look into his lighting blue eyes.

      "Sorry if I wasn't talking I was thinking of something. But after seeing you like this...I think she didn't deserve you. You're too funny, energetic, and can kick bad guys butts for her. I know one day you will wake up & completely forget about her and move on" I said looking into eyes. He smiles at me a little which made my heart skip a beat. To be by his side as a friend is enough for me.