Chapter 21

~YOUR POV~

    "I think I saw my life flash before my eyes just a second ago, it was really short" Cole said slowly getting down off my back. We landed but they were still trying to get down while (j/g/n) did a hop, skip and a jump now resting. Getting tired of waiting I immediately transform back into my human form making them all fall to the ground, not like I care.

   "Hey if you're going to do that, how about warning us next time. That would be nice" Kai said glaring at me while I did the same but not even giving a damn. Turning away from the annoying brothers I hurry back into the castle from the courtyard and to the infirmary section of the castle with them all behind me.

   "Just to make it perfectly clear, it is a sight you all don't want to see but it's life or death right now. They need your help (J/g/n)" I explain looking at her. Taking a deep breath I slowly open the door and the sight made my heart break from seeing it all over again. Over 40 people have been sent to the infirmary from the west wall where Desdemona came from and infected them with a rare disease that only gives us a small amount of time to save them. "How are they doing Sentry?"

   He looks at me but didn't say anything which make it even worse, I don't want this to go on any longer. The people don't deserve any of this, making my way to another section it has gotten much worse. Ten of them have been attack and been full of injuries, but not just that one of them was someone I knew from my past. (J/g/n) was next to me when we saw her she was always happy, go lucky seeing her like this hurt so much, seeing this she holds my hand tightly. I need to stay strong for her.

   "What will you do now your majesty? What can we do now but go after her, she will go after more of our people so what now" Sentry ask looking up at me as a few of my others soldiers did too. I have to think about my next move because if it's something went wrong I'll hurt more people.

~3RD POV~

   As the princess took in a breath she look up at her people, eyes filled with courage and confidence. There was a spark, the same exact spark that had kindle inside of Jay as he sees her. It was the same one that had captured his heart in the first place, but with every fiber in his body he let it slide.

   "I'll go after her myself, I need to protect my people even if it cost me my life. And...I have to do this alone so none of you can help me at all, especially the humans and you (J/g/n)" (Y/n) said loud and clear for all of the room to hear. The people were suppose to morn over this but they knew from the bottom of their heart that the princess could do it, for the people that she loved. As she left the infirmary room there was still eyes watching her and were now trying to reach her.

   "And how the hell am I going to do that now? Me and my big mouth" (Y/N) said to herself as she paces back and forth as she passes into her garden and into another room. She now has a big problem as how was she going to do it by herself, the faith of her kingdom rest on her shoulders which is a huge burden. "How would do this mom, dad? How am I suppose to rule over the people if I can't even protect them...I'm not meant for this after all, I've lived as a human all my life and now I can't even follow the family legacy."

   "(Y/n)..." a sudden voice appears out of no where making her turn around to see two figures standing not far from her. They were familiar and look almost like making her suddenly freeze, it can't be them. They had smiles on their faces as her mother raises her hand out to grab, it was so real. Slowly and hesitantly (y/n) lift her hand and reaches out to her.