Chapter 11

~3RD POV~

   I hope I don't mess the date up...This will be (y/n) very first date and first with us dating as a couple so don't you dare screw this up, Jay thought to himself as (y/n) came out into tech living room ready for our first date. All he could do right now was do googly eyes at her.

   (y/n) was wearing a simple white/blur floral dress that goes up to her knees and had simple (f/c) converse, yeah real simple outfit. She had no makeup since she was never the type of girl to put makeup but her (h/l) (h/c) hair was down and a (f/c) headband to help show her lovely (e/c) eyes. Today was just like any other day since they could be themselves with each other.

   "You ready Zappy" (y/n) said with a super cute smile on her face that made Jay turn pink.

   "Yeah"

~TIME SKIP~~JAY POV~

   As soon as were got into the amusement park (n/n) starts to act like her five year old self at a candy store which was always like her. But it still is so adorable to see her act cute like when we were kids. We went on half the rides, play some games and I won her a cute stuff animal for (n/n) who really loved it.

   "Hey lets go in there~ I totally love stuff like this" (y/n) said pointing to the Hunted House: The Walking Dead Edition. Man, it had to be one of her favorite shows and I hate spooky things  unlike Cole who is only scared of ghosts. Well, being the man out of the both of us agree to go in to stand ups to my fears...

   Walk into a hospital scene then the zombie pos out from a close door: Jumps

   One comes out of a burning building gets up in your face: Jumps, Survives.

   One is out in the open and walking towards me...THAT'S IT I QUIT!

   I run like my life depends on it and one I was out I realize somethings. I left (n/n) in the Haunted House after I promise to go through the whole thing! I really am a horrible BOYFRIEND! I was about to go in then I heard someone snickering right behind me and I find out that it was (y/n). I felt myself wrap my arms around her and she returns it afterwards.

   "Sorry Jay I was only think of myself and not how you really felt. You just agree to make me happy and I really appreciate it" (y/n) said with a smile on hey face when we heard the fireworks bringing. If we were in there any longer we might of miss half the show already...

~AT THE BOUNTY~

   "Thank you for today it was really awesome and I hope we could do it again sometime..." (y/n) ask while I was just smiling at her cuteness in front of me. I really did just have fun with her looking up at the fireworks and the stars. When I look into her beautiful (e/c) eyes I can see the stars in her eyes.

   "Sure. Well, good night (n/n)" I said as I lean down to connect our lips but I could feel her freeze which confuses me but then I realize why...I didn't ask her and I did it so suddenly and this is her first kiss....

   Once I let her go I saw her face was beet red and I was the same all I could do is just open my mouth but nothing came out I was to embarrass to even speak. (y/n) was the one to get out of shock first but instead of freaking out she just smiles at me.

   "Yeah...good night..." she said then gave me a quick peck on the lips and went inside to her room. I couldn't help but feel so happy that she was ok with me kissing her and she was my first  kiss...She can really make me crazy sometimes....

WORDS: 667

   👾Yeah this one became better than the other plus I made Jay a bit childish since he really is a child at times so it was the perfect idea. I wish I could keep continuously update but my school is coming back up so I'm trying to squeeze in as many updates as I can. It was so cute overall, but what do the others think of it...

COLE: Why didn't you try to heat up the kiss or at least go back into it! But no you were acting like a child like you always are! Why can't you man UP!

JAY: Don't blame me! I couldn't do it because that is what the scene needed! Plus the author wouldn't allow it to happen! 

ME: Yeah be smart Cole I don't want to rate any of this as PG-13 so that was smart to do Jay thank you! Unlike someone who wanted to get dirty! *talking about Kai* *Kai pops in*

KAI: Well next time I won't do that and make sure you don't blackmail me! *shows phone with post* *You start to blush*

   I hope you enjoy this part of the story, I know I did really enjoy writing this one~ Comment down below how you feel about this. Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!

YOU: WolfFang you should be lucky you are my closest friend or else...*Dark aura* *I gulp*