Chapter 6

~JAY POV~

   I look around to see people all around me just staring down at me. Did I get shorter or something? "Ahem" someone said looking at the person who was one of my brothers Kai. He kept fidgeting since someone was in front of me. A familiar (h/c) haired girl just staring down at something in my hand. I follow her gaze into a small bow with a ring in it. Oh...My...Golb! I'm proposing to (y/n)

   "Uh...sorry I got nervous. I loved you since we were kids and you've always been my side so I didn't notice when I started to fall in love with you so please. (y/n) (l/n) will you marry me" I said still blushing after just saying that. (y/n) was smiling but at the same time was crying tears of joy.

   "You have no idea of how long I've waited you to ask me that...YES" (y/n) said putting the ring on and hugged me as soon as I stood up. We even gave a passionate kiss, if felt so right to be with the girl I really love with al my heart. But then the scene just changes.

As I look around to see me in a room with (y/n) but something was different. She was with another man and had a child in her arms, who is that. Then (y/n) kissed the guy right in front of me and I was then heart broken. They both just smile at me.

   "Hey bro what's up do you want to hold you goddaughter" it was (r/b/n) my other childhood friend. (y/n) then hands me the baby and I give them a strange look which worried the both of them. (r/b/n) understood that I wanted to talk alone with (y/n) so he left with child in hand. Now it's just (y/n) and me alone in awkwardness.

   "Say (y/n) what happened to us  din't really remember so I'm kind of confused about all of this" I said scratching my neck while (y/n) was thinking of what to say.

   "Well...how do I put this. You were the one to brake up the proposal just be cheating on me with Nya, my bets friend when we were ninjas. It was all your fault and (r/b/n) came along, he stayed by my side and I started to feel complete with him always near me. Then one day out of the blue he propose to me and of course I said yes. Now I'm happily married for over 5 years with a child and you are now happy with Nya and a baby on the way" (y/n) said looking at me calmly. I did all of that and she is still ok with me here near her. I broke the heart of the woman I love the most with a stupid decision that I made and now I can't be with her. What have I done...

~REALITY~

   I woke up kicking and whaling  with my brothers all around me in shock. They ask if I'm alright and I just told them I just had a weird dream. Then next to me was (y/n) who was in shock, she told me I was saying her name in my sleep which me made blush. My brothers knew what she was hinting at and they were making fun of me.

   I'm just so happy she is ok and nothing ever to her. Now I know who I have to do...I need to tell (y/n) of how I feel about her an dot make sure she has the same feelings for me.

Words: 595

Sorry if this is short but I did my best on it and I hope you guys enjoy it.