Chapter 18

~YOUR POV~

    Everyone has been distant from me and had a disappointed look on their face when they look at me. They all believe I did something wrong and not even listen to my point of view which hurts so much so to happen to me. No one would care if I went missing or even (j/g/n) would, it's all her fault. I would never blame someone but my gut is telling me it was her fault that all this has happen to me. No it can't be her...Flying through the sky I land on top of a familiar building in the city then making my way down to the fifth floor.

   I look thought the window to see (j/g/n) looking in a book that had picture so it was an album. Using my excellent eye sight I try to see what she is doing and the pictures...wait. Those pictures of the both of us when she was still with Jay and stuff, they were actually happy moments. She looks up to see me which made me freaks out because I thought she would but she didn't. Instead she went to her window and got out to the roof. 

    "I heard what happen with Jay and I...don't believe them" (J/g/n) said looking at me with a serious expression and I was surprise by her answer. "You may think I'm lying but I'm telling the truth after all I know what you are...I can't disobey orders from you know who..."

    "I know but my question is who is doing this to me after all if and isn't you then who is doing this...But do you think they're after me again and that's why they are targeting my relationship with the ninjas" I ask looking at her with a worry expression similar to her's. I have a select that only very few know but if it went to this point to come after me for it then it might be dangerous after all. "I need to go to the temple to study...it's the only place I know that calm me down" 

    (J/g/n) ask if she can come along and I couldn't say no to my best friends even if she is dating now my ex-boyfriend. We ride all the way to the old caves that I usually go when I feel down or anything and go inside. Looking around there was nothing out of the ordinary as we went out to the boat then row through the creek. We made it to the other side where the temple is and stayed the way it was since the last time.

 We made it to the other side where the temple is and stayed the way it was since the last time

------------

   "This is the same since I've been here but it's been so long" (j/g/n) said exploring the temple. I laugh at her childishness that I actually enjoy but we aren't here to explore we're actually waiting for someone to come here.

    "I use to come here a lot before I even started dating Jay but I never told him about what's in it or even what we really are" I said now feeling suddenly self-conscious about my secret. "If he found out what we are what would he think? But I'm happy to have you here with me this time like old times" 

 "If he found out what we are what would he think? But I'm happy to have you here with me this time like old times" 

   "Me too, I miss the days we were always together until you were force to leave to protect yourself. But you've come of age and they might need you now" (j/g/n) said smiling at me. Then a sound ruin our moment and we turn to see the one we're waiting for. "Wow it took you long enough."

~JAY POV~~REWIND~

    I'm getting worried, where is (j/g/n)? We were suppose to go to a lunch today and she didn't show up or even have a text that she isn't coming. I was pacing back and forth from waiting for her on deck then Cole came out seeing me like this.

   "Uh are you ok man you've been like this for also twenty minutes. Is something on your mind" Cole ask coming out sitting on the edge watching me. 

   "I'm worried (j/g/n) didn't say anything about where she was going and I don't know what happen to her. What if something happens but I can't help her since I have know idea where she is" I said already worry getting worse. The rest of them came out but (y/n). Well she isn't important right now (j/g/n) is now. "How about we just visit her house? I'll feel better is we go please."

   They all agree and we made out way to her apartment and my nerves became calmer but I felt my heart stop. On the roof (j/g/n) was with (y/n), I thought she was still at the bounty? She helps her up onto the dragon then suddenly flies away which made my stomach turn. What are they doing together and where are they going. Having no other choice we all follow them to the old caverns (y/n) use to go to. 

   When we got there we had to be careful because they'll find out following them. They took a path to a creek wth a boat which is probably where they're going is on the other side. With Nya helps she moves the water like Moses and we are able to walk through. I never knew her place is so close to the old monastery of all place and yet we never knew about it. On the other side was an old temple with a huge tree growing in it. 

    "Wow it took you long enough" (j/g/n) said in our direction or at least close to it. We hid behind pillars with Kai almost falling so Lloyd had to hold onto him. Looking to see both girls there and someone coming closer to what it looks like a man.

   "It's been a while mistress, I hope you are in good health" he said to the both of them. Looking at them I could see (y/n)'s eyes turn bright green almost like a snake. (Chapter 16)

   "Fine, just fine. Hurry we must go I suspect they are calling us to come now" (y/n) said broadly receiving a nod from the man. He walks to a doorway drawing that suddenly became a real room. The three made there way through so now here's our chance. Hurrying to the door before it close we made in to some sort of Kingdom that was actually an amazing sight. 

((MEDIA))

   But we couldn't we had to catch up to (y/n) and (j/g/n) who was making their way to the castle through the small village. As they made their way through all the citizens were bowing as they pass by, do they have authority or what? Once in the castle it had a flag but in pure blue with nothing else on it, what an odd flag to have. 

    "Why are we brought here" (y/n) ask in front of a throne with two others sitting there. "We had a somewhat normal life in the human world and I'm suppose to report  back here on the blue moon."

   "This kingdom needs their princess back to rule over the land as well as her companion. Not only that but there is a threat to the kingdom trying to come back" one of them said. I look at the others in shock and they were just like me, (y/n) was a princess!

WORDS: 1234

   👾I was thinking for making at least the ex-girlfriend a good person because at least one of my stories needs a good one because a certain one already died. (If any of you read Cole x Reader then you know). But she to me at least didn't seem to be a threat from how I see it. And while writing thing I had an idea about them having a secret that no one else knows about then the ninja find out about it. It's been a while since I updated this one of all books.

   Anyways I hope you enjoyed this VERY new update because I actually enjoyed writing for you all and for myself. Comment down below your thoughts or anything you would like to say and I'm always happy to read them.  Until then Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!