Chapter-1

Chapter-1-"Stop eating your fingers Little One"

Before you guys start, I should say that I have changed the plot a little. So, please read the description of the story before reading the chapter. Everything is same, but only one part is changed.

Alexander Rodriguez's POV

My eyes scanned the file in front of me as my personal detective, Issac stood in front of me with his hands behind his back

My eyes scanned the file in front of me as my personal detective, Issac stood in front of me with his hands behind his back. I carefully read everything in it. I don't want to miss even a small information about this person.

"Sir, I did my best, but I can't find anything wrong about him. Although my gut tells me otherwise. I check through him again. This time I will hire most of my men on him", he said stiffly. Throwing the file on the table I looked at him.

"Do anything! Do everything! I don't care! I want you to find out everything about him! Every. Minute. Detail. I want to put an end to him! I want you to dig deep into this no matter what. It's a matter about Kiara. I don't things lightly when it comes to her. This bastard acts like the best boyfriend, but nothing is right with him". My voice came out angrily as I stood up and out my hands in my pant pocket.

"I will do everything to find out about him. This time, I won't miss anything. I will keep a very close eye on him. I will make sure to record things if we find anything doubtful and show them to you sir", he said in a professional voice and nodded his head.

"Good. Make it quick. You can go now", dismissing him, I took my phone to see the time. Issac left and it's already nine thirty at night. I sighed before going into my bedroom and laid on my bed. It has been a very long day.

I hope that Issac finds more about Sam, Kiara's boyfriend. Since I had took over the family business, the security and safety of Kiara fell in my hands since I was the elder one of all and I was happy about it too. From then on, I made sure no harm comes to her.

I remember the first time I saw her. I was twelve years old when my parents took me and my brothers to the hospital saying that our families are finally having a girl, a princess. My father even told me that I should take care and I was more than excited about it. What can I do? I was a kid and till then, we all were only boys. Having a girl in the family, made everyone excited.

Once we entered the hospital and started walking to the room where she is, my seven year old twin brothers got excited. I was excited about it too, but never showed it out. Since I was the eldest, I was a little mannered person compared to them all. Once we entered the room I was for some reason instantly pulled to the crib in which she was.

I was quite tall and I can see her clearly. Her bright blue eyes stared back at me with all the innocence. There were tears in her eyes and she was whimpering. I try to hold her hand, that are in a fist. I wanted her to stop crying. I was about to pull my hand away, but she held on to it, holding on to it. My heart swelled.