Chapter 17

Chapter 17-"Well you are my Big Bear!"

Kiara Knight's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror and took a breath in as I am ready to go. Alex will come and we will be off to dinner. My dress reached my mid thigh and left my hair down like always. Turning left and right in front of the mirror I checked myself to make sure I am looking alright and kept doing it again and again. I am excited to got out to dinner with Alex.

I told him that we both should go to dinner for a change and like always, he agreed instantly saying, anything you want, Little One. I smile shyly at myself as I thought about how the past month went. It has already been a month since our parents came and left. Time flew by easily. Liya left the next day telling me that I did a good job and gave me a few tips too.

Since the day we kissed, I didn't sleep in Alex room with his room for two weeks, but after that my exams started. So, I started again sleeping in his room as I wait for him to come home and explain me any doubts I have. After studying there I fell asleep in his room itself and like always, we started cuddling again. But this time, I wore minimal clothes and cuddled into him not so innocently.

I bought a few crop tops and mini jeans. He kept insisting that I should wear more clothes. I would just tell him that I am comfortable in them. I did observe him looking at me.

One day I came out of bath and dropped my towel before wearing my white lacy bra and panties, just then he came in without knocking. My eyes went wide an his gaze fell on my body and slowly slid down to my legs then came up to my chest. When our eyes met, I saw him gulp and he quickly shut the door before he said sorry before closing it.

I sat on bed an let out breath with only one thing running through my mind over and over again.

Alex saw me almost naked! Almost Naked!

That day we almost kissed in the kitchen, only to get distracted by the ring of the phone. I cursed that his phone rang and since then there was a sexual tension between us for a week, until the exams started. Although I didn't stop sleeping in his room with him after that incident. Our cuddling got more intense I should say and I like it.

When my exams started, Alex started taking much care of me, than normal. He would make me coffee and help me remember the answers easily and explain in a very easy way. He would drop me at the college and pick me up all the time I went to write exams and asks me how I wrote it. He truly cares for me.

No one in the world can look at me like he does. This feeling I get when he looks at me like I am world to him is unexplainable. After I am done with exams, dad wanted me to come home instantly, but I don't want to leave Alex and go home. I told dad that I want to stay a month more in New York. Now I have exactly only three weeks to spend with Alex. When I told him that I going to stay he was so happy.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. Since the time, he has accidentally saw me almost naked, he is always knocking before coming in. I look at myself in the mirror again and tried to smile confidently. Everything is going to go well. I quickly went to the door and opened it. Alex is still in his work clothes. I gave him a huge wide smile and he smiled back.

"Hi!" I said excitedly and he pulled my nose playfully. I swat his hand away giving him a fake glare.

"Ready?" I nod my head at him and was hoping for him to notice me, the way I dressed and the way I look. But he did none. He is looking at my face and smiled. Although his smile is so sexy, I felt a bit disappointed that he didn't notice me.

"I was just done." I said coming out and closing the door behind me.

"I reserved the table for us both." His voice sounds tired. I look up at him with worry. "You Little One are going to eat as much as you want. No holding back. I don't want to hear you saying, Alex I can't eat this I will become fat. I don't know since when you started thinking it, but you should eat more." I pouted at his words.