Chapter 21

Chapter 21-"You are so addictive!"

Kiara Knight's POV

Our lips met and I started feeling hot. Soon we are kissing wildly without any care in the world. My hands went into his hair and I tugged it lightly. His hair is so soft. His stubble grew and pinched my cheeks gently as we are kissed. His hands roamed my body and went down to my butt. He smoothly grazed my left butt and gave it a gentle squeeze. I can't help but moan.

His touch brings such pleasure to me that's unexplainable. His tongue roamed my mouth as he suddenly lifted me up and wrapped my legs around him and I followed him silently wanting more and more of him. I tried kissing back, but his kiss is so dominant. It's the kind of kiss that says I-miss-you-so-much. Moans kept leaving my mouth one after another.

None of us pulled away. None of us want to. I poured all the emotions and kissed him back. I kissed him back to show how much I missed him and how badly I missed him. Our kiss got aggressive, sensual, demanding and most of all it's mind-blowing. Our lips synced in beautiful rhythm. My body moulded into his. We pulled away for a second to breathe. Out forehead met and my arms are around his neck.

"Alex." A whisper left my mouth as we panted. I took me a few seconds to realize that he is really here. It's not my imagination. God, he's really here! He pecked my lips.

"I missed holding you like this. You fit so perfectly in my arms." My heart fluttered. That was what I have been thinking. My legs are still around him and suddenly our lips met again and we are all kissing like there is no tomorrow. His hands are holding my legs in place. My fingers are still in his hair, playing with it.

My back hit the bed softly and he is on top of me. Our lips synced again and I moaned as his hand reached inside my panties on my butt.

"You are my habit, Little One." He said quickly between kisses. "I can't stop running after you." He is kissing me so wildly. I am lost in the kiss. His words made my heart miss a beat.

"Alex." I moaned again. Just when he was about to say something, there was a knock on the door. First we ignored it and kept kissing, but there was a knock in a second again.

"K! Are you in there?! Did you sleep without eating already? Why is your door locked?" It's Gavin. I sighed as we pulled away. Alex is still on top of me. He slowly got up and gave me his hand to pull me up. As soon as we got up, he kissed my forehead.

"Gavin, I am not decent." Alex smirked at that while looking at him and I smacked his arm playfully.

"Well then get decent and open the door. I am waiting outside!" My eyes widened and I stood up immediately. I looked at Alex panicking. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Okay!" I shouted back and felt Alex put his face in my neck, kissing me there.

"I missed how you smell." As tempted as I was by his words and lips, I have to go out before my brother barges in my room and find us both together.

"Alex! We should stop!" He pulled away and looked at me.

"I will be in the closet till you both go out." He said and looked at me then at my body. Only then did I become very aware of my almost naked state. I tried to cover my body with my hands and he chuckled very lowly. He kissed my lisp for second and then my neck trailing kisses down my arm and then my knuckles and my fingers. I felt myself blush. He is giving me butterfly kisses.

"Alex!" I warn him and he stood up before taking two step towards the closet, then came back and kissed me again for a few seconds.

"You are so addictive!" He said and walked into the closet. I so wanted to say it back. So are you. There was knock on the door again.