Chapter 25

Chapter 25-"Yes!"

Kiara Knight's POV

"Why is food still not ready?" I am controlling myself from yelling at the person standing in front of me. He is in charge of food and he is saying that it may take a hour more. I grip the small pad in my hands tightly and flip through it's pages checking again at what time I have asked them to get the food ready.

"Ma'am, it's only one dish. The sweet might take time. Except for that all the others are already put on the buffet table." After all this time I still didn't find a chef. We have given the catering services to take care of the food. So far, I don't like their services.

"See it's eight O' clock and it's almost six thirty. When is it going to be served and where are name plates?" I am being rude and I don't like it. Although, I never knew even I can yell at someone.

"Ms. Knight. You don't need to worry-"

"Oh please. That's what you have been saying for the past half an hour." This time I almost shouted at him.

"Hey! Hey! Chill Kiara!" William said putting a hand over my shoulder. "There is still an hour and a half. Give him a break." I fold my arms near my chest and look away. "Get it finished on time if you want your payment." His voice stern and authoritative as he spoke to the in charge, nothing like the soothing one when he spoke to me. He nodded his head a left.

"Nothing is happening according to the plan!" He put his arms on both of my shoulders.

"Look at me." I refuse to. "Look at me, Kiara!" I obliged. "Don't stress yourself. Everything is happening according to the plan. Now take a deep breath." I gave him an are-you-serious look. He sighed. "Come on. Close your eyes." I did at his encouraging voice. "Now take a deep breath and let out slowly." I breath in and wait a second before releasing it. "Now repeat another two times."

After repeating it, I open my eyes and look at him. I feel a bit calmer, not much, just a bit. I can still feel the stress in my head. I want all of this to complete on time.

"Now, look around." I frowned in confusion, but did as told. "See the decoration is almost complete. All the tables are set. The lights are done. Just a bit of curtain work is left, which surely will be completed in no time." I feel my stress level reduce and I was about to take a breath of relief, when I saw Brad accidentally spilling a glass of red wine on the white table cloth arranged for the guests.

"No! Brad!" I shouted just as he got back from his shock. My legs took me to the table quickly as all of my others brothers are looking at the table as shocked as me. "Urggh! What have you done?! God!" I shouted angrily.

"Oh no! You unleashed the beast! Run my fellow brothers! Run to save your lives!" Oliver yelled and all of them got up. I was about to pounce on them as they started running out of the huge hall when William stopped me.

"Kiara, come on. It can be fixed. You can be angry at them later. Let's fix this first."

"I am going to kill you. Get your butts here!"

"Hey Devil!" I saw Anthony entering the hall in casual jeans and shirt. "Yeah, hold her first. You can greet her later." William said pulling me into another lift that just came down. I struggled to get out of their hold. "God! She is very difficult to control!" Anthony said. Once the lift doors closed, they left me and I stomped on both of their each leg. They groaned. "Yeah, well, all the best to your future husband."

"Anthony!" He raised his hands in surrender at my voice. "How can you guys be so chilled out?! It's your brothers birthday party. All of the businessmen are going to be there! Nobody is concerned here but me."