Chapter 22

Chapter 22-"It's you! You bastardo!"

Guys, Alex and Kiara are still not together. Yes, they kissed. But, they still didn't talk anything about being together. Some are confused about it, so I just want to clear it before the chapter.

Kiara Knight's POV

"Yes, he did. He woke me at eight forty five every morning before going to work." I confirmed the complaint that Anthony has just read. Alex is looking at me amused.

"Eight forty five! Isn't that the middle of the night in K's time?!" Oliver said from beside and I glared at him.

"You wake up at eleven. Stop talking!" I scowled before looking at Alex after shouting at Oliver.

"So my Lady." I turn to Anthony and found him pushing the old glasses up his nose. Brad brought them from his room before we got started. I don't even want to know where he got those glasses. He brought me a cowboy hat too, which I am wearing right now. It's too big for me that it's covering half of my face. I keep pushing it back with my right hand forefinger. "What punishment will be given for this?"

 "What punishment will be given for this?"

"See, I told you. Do not think our kids have grown up. Cause they didn't." We heard dad saying to mom and all of us looked at them.

"Dad!" "We are grown up!" "Oh, come on!" "It's K!" "Daddy!" The last one was me. Anthony and William just laughed, but Alex maintained the neutral face that he always does when there are people around. Why does he become like that when people are around? He becomes so reserved and do not care about anything that happens around, like they do not interest him. He is just staring at me.

"See what I am talking about." Mom hit dad's arm lightly at that and smiled at him.

"Stop it, Darling." She went back to eating.

"Okay. Back to the punishment." William brought us all back to the topic. Adjusting the hat on my head, I looked at Alex sternly. He raised his eye-brow. I got so distracted by his handsome features. Quickly controlling myself, I think about what I should get him to do. I look at the tomatoes in front of me. The bulb in my mind dinged and I grinned at him evilly. He hates tomatoes!

"Eat a raw tomato." His neutral expression didn't change. He just smirked at me and I did the same.

 He just smirked at me and I did the same