Chapter 16

Chapter 16-"Can I have your chicken piece?"

Alexander Rodriguez's POV

"They are here." I turn around as I tell them and they all smiled widely. They all stood up.

"Zander, get the camera! Don't want to miss the look on her face when she sees us." Oliver said and I shook my head at them as a smile stretched on my face. All her brothers have come today morning itself, but wanted to surprise her tonight. They are so excited to meet her. Even I didn't know mom and dad were going to come today or all of them are going to be in New York.

My Little One is going to be so excited.

I came here directly to the hotel and booked a private dinner room for all of us. Little One called, but I told her I will meet her directly in the hotel. Her brothers are really so hard to handle. It's not something that I don't know. Hade didn't come though. Hade has not been in touch with anyone, although I saw Kiara talking with him on phone and did skype him a few times. He has been so busy lately.

I stood beside with my hands in my pocket, not wanting to disturb the brother and sister bonding when my Little One comes.

Little One.

I still remember the kiss that happened a week ago. Her lips are so soft, so delicate, so plum and so delicious. My lips pressed into a thin line as I thought about it. I don't know what came over me. I just lost control, which should not happen. Although I don't regret kissing. For some reason, I want to kiss her. I want to make her mine. I didn't like the fact that Sam kissed her. It just... Made me see red.

I kissed like a beast. She must be scared. Although it was awkward that morning and she didn't talk with me that day when I came home that night, she started talking with me normally like nothing happened from the next day. I was just glad that she is talking to me. It's stupid of me to even think that we are going to work out. We have twelve years age gap.

If her father knows, he would flip. It would only cause chaos between our two families. I don't want that happening between our families, particularly not because of this reason. There is a strong bond between the both families and this would just destroy it.

Still my mind and body craves her like anything day and night. All my life, there is only one thing that I was always sure about. Kiara Knight. My Little One. She is the only clarity that I had in life. Since I held her small body in my hands, I know and want to protect her from anything in this world. From everything. Just her name or even if I think about her it makes me happy inside.

I just want to see her smiling. Her pure, innocent and no faking smile. That lights my world. I like how she pouts cutely when she doesn't get her way, how she gives everyone her puppy eyes that makes everyone weak, how her presence lights up the whole room, how she is a bit mischievous and how she is innocent.

Her small innocent acts just bring a smile and some just turns me on. I shook my head as I thought about all those. Most importantly, I love how she falls asleep in my arms. Her soft body snuggled into mine and she sleeps soundly like there is no care for her with the world. It makes me happy that she trusts me that much. A sudden shrill cry brought me out of my rivera.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" A smile tugged my lips immediately as soon as I saw her. She is hugging her brothers. She is cocooned between them. They all are very excited. Mom and dad and her parents are standing here watching them and I saw Liya standing behind them smiling as she looked at them. She had already called me and told me that she had managed at home and my mother didn't have any doubt about her.

I still can't see Kiara clearly as she is surrounded by her brothers. Slowly Gavin and Brad moved and then I got a view of her. My gaze first fell on her face. She is laughing and grinning. Her eyes are so wide with surprise still and she looks so happy. She is talking excitedly to Brad and hit Gavin on the arm before hugging Mark. Zander gave a kiss on her forehead while Oliver just tugged her hair teasing her.