Chapter 20

Chapter 20-"My Little One"

Kiara Knight's POV

Three Months Later

"Go away! I want to sleep!" Pulling the blanket much higher, I moved away and rolled to the other end of the bed. Still, the tapping did not stop. It's starting to annoy me.

"K! Come on! Wake up!"

"Zander, stop it!" Irritated by both of them, I roll to the middle of the bed and curled up into a ball. Suddenly I felt something fall on the bed on both sides. Knowing it's Oliver and Zander, I just ignored the and fell asleep.

"Sis, today you have a meeting with the caterers. You need to get ready. It's already nine in the morning." Oliver spoke and I groaned knowing he is right.

"Get your lazy butt off the bed and get ready soon." Zander pulled off the blanket saying that and kicked my legs into air not wanting to wake up as I whined for a second.

"Is she up?! Come down fast! Dad is waiting for her!" I heard Brad shout from far. Maybe he is on the stairs and the door of my bedroom is open.

"Yes almost. We are going to throw her in the pool right now!" Zander shouted and heard Oliver chuckle. That got me to wake up with wide eyes and I sat up before getting out of the bed pushing Oliver out of the way. They did throw me in the pool once. Although later I did get my revenge on them. But the point is I don't want that again.

"Okay, found another way to wake her up." Oliver said and I kicked him on his butt from behind as he spoke with Zander, that caused him to fall on the bed face first.

"Remind me to kick you guys out of my room if you all spend the night in my room next time. How did you even wake up this early?" I asked walking to the bathroom and putting the paste on my brush.

"Well, you fell asleep in the middle of the night while we all were still watching the movie." Oliver said. Putting the brush in my mouth I just nodded my head at them. "Now quick like a bunny. Bath. Breakfast. Then off to work." I groaned still brushing. I heard their footsteps fade as they left my room and I looked at myself in the mirror as I slowly brushed.

Three months!

These are the slowest three months of my life! Stupid three months! Then again in one way the best three months! But I stayed away from Alex these three months. I hate these three months! I also love these three months!

After coming home, I mourned for almost a week. Alex pleaded me to not go and didn't even come or was not even there at home to tell me goodbye. The whole security team was there as I got on the flight while Paul, the head security guy spoke on phone with Alex by his Bluetooth connected to his ear. The Bluetooth is like a part of his ear. I got so angry once I got on the plane.

Everyone in the house somehow knew what Sam did and I found dad controlling himself. There is no stop to his wrath until mom came and stopped him from shouting. Oliver gave me an I-told-you-so look while I just gave him my oh-shut-up look and I just rolled my eyes at him as he smirked.

I mourned for Alex and the way we fought, while my family thought that it was because of Sam. I hate to admit but, Alex is kind of right in a way. We can't be so selfish. This might all be just attraction! If we start dating and if in the end do not end up together, the whole family will be in crisis!

After a week, I started working on my wedding planner idea and brought the whole research that I have done before while still working on how to start it. Finally, after three weeks I had a plan and I brought all my family in the garden to explain them my idea in our huge garden behind our house.