Chapter 30

Chapter 30-"You are mine"

Warning: Contains sexual content.

Kiara Knight's POV

"Oh Alex, Baby, it's beautiful." I walk into the room amazed. The whole room is filled with candles and there are even rose petals. It was almost like what I have done for him in his house. We are still in the estate. He showed me other rooms and finally brought me to our room. Our room. Our room! I can't contain he excitement. I grin widely and he chuckled before kissing my forehead.

"Come." He held my hand before pulling me along with him to the balcony. The room is so huge. It has a sofa, mini fridge, huge TV, a king sized bed with a canopy, vanity table, desk and few tables. We came to the balcony and the whole garden can be seen from here. It's almost eight in the night and the lights in the garden are on. The flower house is glowing. The balcony is big enough to have a table here.

"Alex." I have no words. I just stare at him for a minute. He thinks everything about us. He has done so much for me. He puts me first in everything and I can see it. He has done all of this for me. I put my arms around his waist from sideways and hug him for the right side. "I love you."

"I love you more, Little One." We stay like that for a few minutes. No words. Just comfortable silence. Him. Me. Us. Our future here. I smile at that. I notice there are some candles even in the balcony. There are small plants in the pots. "Let's go in." I nod my head and we went back into the room.

"Alex, what is all this?" I ask referring to the arrangement in the room. I find a box of chocolates on the table in the middle of the room. I go to it, take one, open the wrapper ad put it in my mouth before savoring it's taste. I moan loudly. "This tastes good." I turn around and find Alex leaning against the desk with his shirt off. His arms are folded near his chest and he looks hot.

I stopped chewing in shock. He stood up and came near me. He is looking so sexy. He is so sexy. He came and stood in front of me. He leaned forward, too close must I say. I can feel the warmth of his skin on my fingers as they brushed his chest. He stood up after a second with a chocolate in his hand, but still maintained the closeness. It's not uncomfortable. It's just so... So intense.

"Alex." For some reason I whispered his name.

"Want more?" He put the chocolate near my mouth. His fingers brushed my lips and I open my mouth to take it in. He put it in my mouth. I close my mouth and tongue touched his fingers. The chocolate has melted and is stuck to his fingers. Never once leaving my gaze, he put his fingers in his mouth and licked the chocolate off. Fuck! "You are assaulting it." He released my bottom lip from my teeth.

My heart is beating fast. He sat in the chair in front of the table. He took my hand and gently pulled me into his lap. He adjusted me in his lap so that I am sitting comfortably in his lap. He leaned forward again and took another chocolate before giving it to me this time. Every time he leans my heart started beating fast.

"Feed me." His order was almost like a gentle please. His hands are around me. My hands around him. I put the chocolate near his mouth. He opened his mouth lightly before eating the chocolate. I was about to pull away my hand, but he caught hold of it and licked the chocolate off my fingers. His tongue did miracles on my skin. Butterflies danced in my stomach. He is making me feel things. Good things.

"Alex." I want to ask him what he is doing. Not that I don't like it. This is so sexy.

"Want more?" Before I can respond, he leaned down to take the chocolate, opened the wrapper and put the chocolate in his mouth. Wasn't it supposed to be for me? I thought too soon. Alex put his hand behind my head and pulled me forward quickly, but gently. My eyes widened at what he did. I didn't expect him to give it to me this way. His lips met mine and half of the chocolate is in my mouth.