Chapter 9

Chapter 9-"Surely I secured a place in hell for togniht"

Kiara Knight's POV

I comb my hair one last time and look at myself in the mirror to make sure that I am looking perfect. My palms eased on my waist as I soothed it. I wore a one piece dress that reached my mid thigh and a light gold printed rose designs etched the whole dress. The sleeves look as though they are sliding down my shoulder and it has a deep neck.

My brown hair is left down and I wore reddish pink lipstick with less make up on my face

My brown hair is left down and I wore reddish pink lipstick with less make up on my face. I blow dried my hair, so it looks a bit free and sexy. I smile at myself in the mirror.

My brothers should see me now. They would totally call me a woman. At least I hope they do. A groan left my mouth as I thought what they might do the other way around. They would laugh at me and say I have gone crazy. I have already tried one of the clothes that may look sexy and they laughed at my face. That two years before though. I never wore anything like this after that.

I turn right and left to look at myself. Would Alex think I am hot? Would he look at me as a woman if he sees me like this? Or would I still look like a kid to his eyes? Stop it Kiara! Stop it! You and Alex won't ever have a chance! Stop thinking about him! You are going on a date with Sam! Not Alex!

I sigh looking at myself in the mirror as I remind myself. Alex said he has a meeting today so he might be late. That's another added point. I can come home soon without him knowing that I went out. I ran my hand through my hair and took my purse. Stuffing my phone and my debit card in it, I zipped it and walked out.

It feels new to walk in high heels as I don't wear them much. I wore a pair of black heels with gold shiny design so that it matches my dress. I did a demo walk in front of the mirror once and smiled with confidence as I did it good.

I look at the clock in my room and found that it's fifteen minutes to eight. If I start now, then I will reach the place that he told me to come by eight. It's some seven star restaurant. We are going to dine there as he reserved a seat for us.

Sam told me to come by myself as there will be security problems if he comes. Of course, for some reason no one in my family members don't like him. But Sam is so sweet.

I walked out of the pent house and went into the lift before pressing the button for ground floor. Soon I reached the ground floor and walked out of the lift. Once I am out of the building, I took a cab and told him the address as I got in. My phone buzzed in my purse. I took it out and found a message from Sam.

Baby, did you take cab?

Yes, I am on my way. I typed the response.

Okay. I am waiting. Come to table number 12 once you reach I pouted once I saw his message. Would he not even come and take me inside. Maybe I am expecting too much. I press my lips together. I should stop being like this. Maybe this is how all the dates go. But still it's a date. Come on Kiara! You should not be sad on a date night. I tell myself and smile.