1: Next Summer

Dipper's P.O.V.

Finally. After that long bus ride my legs were growing tired, covered in pins and needles. My sister and I were 13, and that was the beginning of our summer.

Mabel, my sister, rubbed her eyes as the bus stopped. I picked her up as best I could and carried her off the Speedy Bus.

The sweet scent of the air hit me like a brick as I took my first breath of Gravity Falls that summer.

It looks like Gravity Falls has cleaned up since....Weirdmaggedon, what Ford calls it. Or the 'Oddpocolypse' as I call it.

Ahh. It's good to be back.

?????'s P.O.V.

"What do you want from me?" I asked my...peer.

My peer responded, "I need your assistance destroying Pinetree."

"HIM AGAIN?! WHY HIM?"

"He's going to kill all of us. Eventually."

"I know I know! You could just travel through dimensions to avoid him."

"He'll figure out how to travel."

"Okay. I'll use my seeing eye. Since SOMEONE killed your physical form."

"I messed up, okay? But....I STILL know everything. This time, I will need Will, Willow, Bethany, Zeke, me, and you to take him out."

"Why all of us? Except Xander, of course."

"Well," my peer said, "Pinetree is growing stronger. I must go know. Remember b---"

"I hate to break the forth wall, just, the readers don't know--or should know--who we are. Not yet."

"Bye B-"

"Bye. Just. Leave."

Dipper's P.O.V.

I dragged the now-awake Mabel upstairs, along with her sweater suitcase. Soos trailed me with my suitcases, and Wendy with the rest of Mabel's.

I flopped down on my bed.

"SOOS!!! IM BACK!" I heard, coming from the gift-shop.

I motioned for Mabel and I to go downstairs, silently. We snuck down and sat side-by-side on Stan's chair.

"Boo!" My twin and I shouted at the same time.

"AHHHH!" Our Grunkle Stan jumped. "Hey! Kids! You're here!"

"Yup," Mabel said, "And we're staying. All summer."

"Oink." Waddles walked in to the room.

"WADDLES!!!!!" I heard a squeal in my ear.

"Mabel." I attempted, but she had already left the room.

"Well, kid, it's good to have you back."

"Where's Ford, Stan?"

"He's in the lab or the woods. Doesn't tell me half the time."

"Oh."

?????'s P.O.V.

Looking through my eyes, I saw the whole interaction. Time to put his plan in motion.

I snapped and a message appeared on Pinetree's nightstand. It read:

You won't have the foggiest notion,
To when his plan is set in motion.
To what my power has in store,
A tip, Pinetree: Believe the lore.