4: The deal with Bill

Dipper's P.O.V.

I sat down at the window in Mabel's and my room. I was staring outside when I saw someone in yellow stumble across the clearing, red trailing behind them.

The person left something black, a suitcase maybe, behind them and stumbled to the porch.

I ran downstairs. "Stan! Stan! There's a person on our porch and---"

"Tell them to get off the property."

"They need---"

"I said OFF the property, Dipper."

"LISTEN! They need medical attention!" I screamed at him.

"Well then get them off my property and to the--" I couldn't listen to him anymore. I rushed to the porch and found a girl, dressed in yellow.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her up to mine and Mabel's room.

"Mabel, open the door." I said, since we mostly kept the door closed now, but unlocked.

I hear from inside, "Bro Bro, why can't you open it yourself."

"Mabel," I said bitterly, "open the door or I will tell Stan you've been stealing and bedazzling his eyepatches."

"Yeesh. Okay." The door crept open.

I ran into the room, gently laying the girl on my bed. "Mabel. Go get the first aid kit."

"Who's that?"

"Mabel!"

"Okay"

A couple minutes later we ha disinfected the large gash on her head, and started to clean her up. I wrapped her head in gauze, just over the cut.

"Who is she?" Mabel asked.

"I-I don't know." The realization hit me like a truck. "She's the fire fairy from the circus. Fairy dropped something outside. I'll get it." And with that, I had gone to retrieve the black suitcase.

Fire Fairy's P.O.V.

All I saw was black at first. An occasional voice popped into my head. Then a dream land started forming.

It all turned monochrome.

"Yellow, Flame!"

"What--Who's there? Show yourself!"

"Names Bill. Bill Cipher." A boy came out trough the shadows. He had a circus suit on, like Billy Mischiefs', and a black cane and a floating top hat.

"B-Billy?"

"That boy? No, he was just a cover. See, I've been watching you kid. I like you."

"What do you want, Bill."

"Just a deal. You see, these kids who are taking care of you," a hologram appears in the air of the boy I met at the circus--Dipper, and a girl that looks like him, "I want dead. So, if you kill them, or bring them to me, I'll make you immortal! Isn't that what everyone wants? To be immortal?"

He stuck out his hand. "No." I told him.

"No? Well, enjoy your nightmares!"

"Wait!"

He stopped.

"I just don't want to be immortal. I'll take the lives of these people for immortality and powers like yours, slightly stronger."

"You got yourself a deal!"

We shook hands, and I was plunged back into darkness, hearing, "I'll be watching you!"

I wanted to shiver at that voice.

I really wanted to wake up.

But most of all, I wanted to slaughter those twins.

Hungering for power was one of my many faults, anyways.