32: Pink Fire

So sorry I just re-updated. I realized I had called it next chapters name, "Be My Savior". Oops

Belle's POV

We had Hex guide us as far as he was allowed to go. It wasn't too far.

I went ahead of our little group, and scouted out the halls. You could hear Bill yelling, still, at Pyronica.

Every sealed door, I could get through using mine and Bill's flame color.

I finally found an "unbreakable seal."

I sweeper the room for Alcor's power signature, and sure enough, it was there.

I ran back to Mabel and Nicole. A weird demon almost found me.

Mabel, Nicole. Dipper is here in a sealed room. I can't break the seal, maybe you could try Stella?

Yeah, sure.

Do we even have a good plan, Belle? I'm not loosing my wings for you!

We have something better. Two powerful dream demons and a dream angel.

That's not enough! You're evenly matched with Bill, so you have a 50-50 chance of killing him!

Nicole, don't forget about me.

Sorry Stella.

It's fine!

Stop your idle chatter and get going!

Yes Belle!

We made our way as silently as possible to the first doorway. I could get through easily, but Nicole and Mabel could not.

I opened the seal, just for a minute to get the others through.

Bill noticed.

"Guys we must make haste! Bill noticed!" I told them.

We let our spell of silence and invisibility fall off. We knew we were spotted. I rushed to the next barrier, being somewhat loud, and opened it up permanently.

The other demon and pure blood angel quickened their pace to catch up with me.

"Just teleport through the halls!" I screamed at the from the next seal.

Nicole did, but Mabel still ran.

When I asked her why while holding open the seal, she replied, "I wouldn't be able to accurately place myself. I'd probably go into a wall."

Dipper was better than her.

We all got through the next three seals, but then, Bill was visible in the same hall.

"SISTER!"

"Yes brother?"

"LEAVE HERE THIS INSTANT!"

"You're not dad, don't tell me what to do!" I said as I hopped through the second to last seal.

Finally, us rebels had made it to the final seal.

"Stella, Nicole, focus your power into it. I'll hold Bill off for now."

Nicole's POV

"Stella, Nicole," Belle had said, "focus your power into it. I'll hold Bill off for now."

She had a 50-50 chance.

I did as she said, and focused as much power as I could into the seal.

Stella did as well.

There was a problem though.

Without Bill or Belle's flames, it wouldn't budge.

Suddenly, Stella threw me aside, ducked down. A blue fireball hit the seal.

"Stella! Take this opportunity and focus you power into it!" I shouted.

I already started to focus on unlocking it.

It had to work.

Otherwise no one would be able to fulfill the prophesy to take down Oracle, a powerful fallen angel who's haunted the populations of all three races for a millennium.

Belle's POV

I didn't start the battle this time. Bill did.

He threw a miniature fireball at me, burning off my eyepatch.

Both my eyes widened at him, as he took off his own eyepatch.

"Sister, your eye finally looks like mine!" He giggled insanely.

His eye looked like space, the Galaxy. It was tinted red.

"I'm sure my eye isn't tinged red, brother!"

"Ha..ahahaha!" I dodged another attack.

Time to attack on my own.

I threw chains at him, but he dodged my beautiful blue magician chains.

I chucked a fireball his way.

He deflected it.

Oh no. He must've...

A pink fireball was sent my way, and my suspicions were confirmed.

He had killed Pyronica and taken her powers. Currently, he was stronger.

Looks like I was loosing.

My chances now? They were small. Probably 99-1, the one being I win.